|able to observe||観察できる|
|difficult to observe||観察が難しい|
The China Post
· Expat unveils most annoying things about Taiwan →
As far as he observes, most people stay indoors every summer from 9 a.m. to 3 or 4 p.m. because the weather is quite hot and unbearable.
· BEST, Inc. (BEST) CEO Johnny Chou on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Sorry, about the second quarter trend, so are you observing for the second weight...
· World Hunger Day 2020: Significance of World Hunger Day amidst Coronavirus pandemic →
World Hunger Day 2020: As we observe the World Hunger Day on May 28 amidst the pandemic’s onslaught, it is time to revisit the structural challenges behind this human crisis.
· South Korea sees largest spike in virus cases in nearly two months →
The country endured one of the worst early outbreaks of the disease outside mainland China, and while it never imposed a compulsory lockdown, strict social distancing had been widely observed since March.
The Japan Times
· Tokyo Tower reopens after coronavirus shutdown — but you may have to climb to the top →
Tokyo Tower Co. has introduced measures to prevent infection, including temperature checks for visitors, face shields for staff and footmarks on the floor so that visitors can keep their distance from one another while observing the view from the observation deck, which is about 150 meters above the ground.
· Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (UEPS) CEO Herman Kotzé on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, we observed record daily transaction volumes across our mobile ATMs and digital channels during April and so far in May demonstrating the relevance and importance of our network.
· JPMorgan Chase's (JPM) Management on Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference - Transcript →
What are the trends would you observe?
· Workday, Inc. (WDAY) CEO Aneel Bhusri on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The updated guidance we are providing today takes into account these impacts based on what we have observed over the last few months.
· Trump will sign an executive order on social media companies - White House spokeswoman →
Before leaving for Florida earlier in the day to observe a space launch that was postponed because of bad weather, Trump again accused Twitter and other social media of bias without offering evidence.
· Natural Gas Market Overview: 4 Reasons Why We Increased Our Long Exposure →
We estimate that the percentage of the U.S. population under lockdown has decreased to 54% (from the peak of 96% observed in April).