Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· China Responds with Restraint to Trump's Move to End Hong Kong's 'Special Status' →
“The United States’ attempt to obstruct China’s development and growth is doomed to fail.”
· Belarusian detained for insulting cop at Selangor-N.sembilan border →
He said the case is investigated under Section 186 of the Penal Code for obstructing a public servant in discharging his duty.
· Elderly drunk-driver nabbed after nearly ramming into cops at Penang roadblock →
The case is being investigated under Section 45A of the Road Transport Act 1987 for driving under the influence of alcohol which carries a fine of between RM1,000 and RM6,000 and jail of up to 12 months and Section 186 of the Penal Code for obstructing police from carrying out their duty which carries a jail term of up to two years or a fine of up to RM10,000 or both upon conviction, he added.
· George Floyd: US protests over police brutality intensify - Live →
Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo says on Twitter that nearly 200 people were arrested Friday and most will be charged with obstructing a roadway as several protesters blocked an interstate and a highway.
· Trump justice department forces out top FBI lawyer in Flynn case – report →
He also laid out extensive evidence of attempts by the president to obstruct his investigation.
· Trump’s policies have enabled police violence against black Americans →
The president has suggested he’ll pardon his friend and former campaign adviser Roger Stone, despite Stone having been found guilty of lying to Congress, tampering with a witness, and obstructing an official proceeding.
The New York Times
· George Floyd Live Updates: Officials Brace for Fifth Night of Protest →
In a Twitter post, police officials said most of those arrested would be charged with obstructing a roadway.
· George Floyd: Riot police fire tear gas and rubber bullets and buildings burn as protests spread to dozen US cities →
If you continue to obstruct police you will be arrested immediately’