“Occur” in the news
|did not occur|
|does not occur|
Publications and example sentences
· Hickenlooper refuses to testify virtually to state ethics commission despite subpoena →
But there are several other notable down-ballot primaries occurring outside of the Hawkeye State’s fourth House district.
The New York Times
· Trump, Citing Pandemic, Plans Two Moves to Weaken Key Environmental Protections →
To justify that stark imbalance, the Obama administration found an additional $80 billion in health “co-benefits” from the incidental reduction of soot and nitrogen oxide that would occur as side effects of controlling mercury.
· Parke Bancorp: Superior Operational Efficiency →
This occurs against a backdrop of diminishing NIM as discussed earlier.
· The J. M. Smucker Company (SJM) CEO Mark Smucker on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Obviously, a pandemic has since occurred, so new news.
· The Toro's (TTC) CEO Rick Olson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Although this will fill into next year, that we’re going to see that recovery, we want to make sure that we are able to respond to that recovery when it occurs.
· Investment Managers Should Not Design Target Date Funds →
At least one of these disasters is highly like to occur as our 78 million baby boomers transition through the Risk Zone this decade.
· Visa Inc. (V) Al Kelly Presents at Piper Sandler Global Exchange & FinTech Conference (Transcript) →
So there could be those cases that occur as well.
· Social media posts help feds arrest those committing violence at Floyd protests →
He said he was aware of at least two cases of violence caused by members of antifa, which is a loosely organized radical leftist group, though he declined to say where they occurred.
· Greif, Inc. (GEF) CEO Pete Watson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So, when you look at cost inflation though at OCC, there's a $90 a ton increase from January to present in a $30 a ton decline in pricing that occurred in February on boxboard products, URB and CRB, which created $120 price cost squeeze.
· AutoCanada, Inc. (AOCIF) on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Some of that change is driven by seasonality as well as what occurred in the last 2 weeks of March when we took the full hit of COVID before our action plan was in place.