|did not occur||発生しませんでした|
|does not occur||発生しません|
The New York Times
· A Fifth Avenue Co-op Tops the List of Sales in May →
The priciest co-op sale so far this year occurred on the Upper East Side, as several more big closings took place throughout New York in the midst of the coronavirus outbreak.
· Fisheries Department says toxic Algal bloom caused the death of fish in Penang, Perak →
According to the Fisheries Research Institute (FRI) in Batu Maung, Penang, algal blooms occur frequently and annually around the world, said JPM.
· IPO Update: Harbor Custom Development Seeks $15 Million IPO →
If the pandemic wanes during the hotter summer months, the overall economy could bounce back; however, the speed at which a potential rebound occurs will be a large unknown.
The New York Times
· How a Tax Benefit for Developers Could Backfire in the Pandemic →
Because some properties no longer make economic sense to buy, she has advised her clients to invoke a separate clause that lets parties in an exchange get a 120-day extension if a disaster occurs during the process.
· The Implication Of Berkshire Hathaway's Record Insider Buying Activity For Future Stock Returns →
Third, over the past years, a significant shift in Berkshire's portfolio strategy occurred, as indicated in the graph below.
· An Update For Carnivores At The Start Of The 2020 Grilling Season →
The low in cattle in 2009 occurred December and the 2002 bottom in the hog market in September.
· Belly Mujinga: police ask CPS to review rail worker's Covid-19 death →
The BTP released a further statement today to help contextualise their approach to investigating the allegations: “Following a review of all the information available, including the CCTV footage, witness statements and explanations given in interviews, senior detectives concluded that there was insufficient evidence to substantiate that any criminal offences had taken place and that the death of Mrs Mujinga did not occur as a consequence of that incident.”
· 'I’m getting shot': attacks on journalists surge in US protests →
The vast majority of the attacks occurred in the first days of the protests, with over a third concentrated in Minneapolis.
· DFW Death of A Youth Sports Prodigy - And The Murder of A Broken Heart →
But approximately 90 percent of his fatal bleeding occurred internally.
The Wall Street Journal
· Each Morning, After Protests, America Cleans Up →
Protests and looting occurring nightly across America are being followed by a different phenomenon the following mornings: volunteers swooping in to clean up the garbage, debris and graffiti that is often left behind.