Offer в новостях
|accepted an offer||Принял предложение|
|accepted the offer||Принял предложение|
|declined the offer||Отклонил предложение|
|did not offer||Не предлагал|
|not offer||Не предлагать|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Trump just commuted Roger Stone’s sentence →
Your financial contribution will not constitute a donation, but it will enable our staff to continue to offer free articles, videos, and podcasts at the quality and volume that this moment requires.
The New York Times
· Trump Commutes Sentence of Roger Stone in Case He Long Denounced →
Mr. Stone maintained his innocence and claimed prosecutors wanted him to offer information about Mr. Trump that he said did not exist.
The New York Times
· I Have Cancer. Now My Facebook Feed Is Full of ‘Alternative Care’ Ads. →
Pseudoscience companies tap directly into our fears and isolation, offering us a sense of control, while claiming their products can end our pain.
· Coronavirus live news: Australia's Victoria state begins lockdown, France exceeds 30,000 deaths →
“Remdesivir offers the potential to reduce the strain on Australia’s health care system.
· US welcomes WHO inquiry into Covid-19 origins in China →
Bremberg said the US expected the Chinese authorities “will offer the team of scientists full access to data, samples and localities, and look forward to its timely report”.
· National Grid: A Strong 5% Yield But Uncertainty Surrounding Growth →
I remain bullish on the robust nature of the 5% yield that the company offers in that I expect them to continue paying to going forward.
· IPO Calendar: July 13 - 17, 2020 →
Initial Public Offering pricing date.
· Eagles Fine DeSean Jackson for Anti-Semitic Posts, Promise 'Positive Change' →
His father, who is Jewish, also offered to take Jackson to the U.S.
· Brazil’s Bolsonaro picks pastor as latest education minister →
Renato Feder, an education secretary in the state of Paraná, said he appreciated the offer.