|chief executive officer||最高経営責任者|
· NFL teammates speak out against Drew Brees saying kneeling during anthem is disrespectful →
Finance's Dan Roberts, Brees said that silent protest is inappropriate — even in light of social unrest sparked by the death of George Floyd, who died after a Minneapolis police officer put a knee on his neck, pinning him to the pavement for more than eight minutes.
· Dak Prescott: Dallas Cowboys quarterback pledges $1m to anti-racism fight →
It comes in the wake of the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man, while being restrained by a white Minneapolis police officer on 25 May.
The China Post
· First black Ferguson mayor faces old problem: Protest damage →
Later this month, Jones will become the face of the St. Louis suburb that erupted into chaos nearly six years ago after a white police officer fatally shot Michael Brown, a black teenager.
The New York Times
· Fed Expands Municipal Bond Program, Opening Door to Some Smaller Cities →
New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority, which operates the subway system, had been pushing to be included in the Fed’s program, with the authority’s chief executive officer, Patrick Foye, calling the facility a “critical bridge to helping us through the Covid-19 pandemic” in a May 21 letter to Mr. Powell.
· Bruce Springsteen says America remains ‘haunted by original sin of slavery’ →
He opened the broadcast with the song “American Skin (41 Shots)”, inspired by the 1999 death of Amadou Diallo, an unarmed man who was fatally shot by New York City police officers.
· Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Management Presents at Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference (Transcript) →
Bob McMahon - Chief Financial Officer
· Paradox Interactive signs collective bargaining agreement with labor unions in Sweden →
“An organization of our size has different needs, and we must ensure that our employees continue to feel valued and empowered to shape our company, even as our structure shifts towards larger teams and projects,” said Marina Hedman, the chief human resources officer at Paradox, in a press release.
The China Post
· Floyd memorial will retrace life, push for justice in death →
The organizers of the memorials want to acknowledge the meaning Floyd had in life to his large family and the broader meaning he has assumed in death, which happened after a white officer pressed a knee into the handcuffed black man’s neck for several minutes even after Floyd stopped moving and pleading for air.
· 'Riverdale' actress Lili Reinhart comes out: 'I'm a proud bisexual woman' →
We are taught to look at our police officers as helpful and friendly when we learn about ‘leaders’ in elementary school.
· American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) CEO Jay Schottenstein on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Joining me today for our prepared remarks are Jay Schottenstein, Chief Executive Officer; Michael Rempell, Chief Operating Officer; and Mike Mathias, Chief Financial Officer.