|chief executive officer||Baş yönetici|
|executive officer||Icra memuru|
|military officer||Askeri subay|
|police officer||Polis memuru|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Coronavirus police powers must be narrowed to stop racial disproportionality, government told →
Policy and campaigns officer Rosalind Comyn added: “It’s only now becoming clear how uneven that enforcement has been.
· How Boris Johnson’s gamble on one lie too many pushed the British public over the edge →
Nearly 100 Conservative MPs revolted over Johnson defending his chief aide, while vicars, police officers and previously sympathetic columnists have voiced criticism.
· ICE keeps transferring detainees around the country, leading to COVID-19 outbreaks →
A few days after K. arrived at Prairieland, officers moved him from the dorm into isolation, Thompson said.
· Coronavirus: Hundreds flout lockdown rules to attend party in east London →
“@NPASSouthEast are providing aerial support to officers on the ground.
· Chrissy Teigen donates $200,000 to support those who have been arrested for protesting death of George Floyd →
On Monday 25 May, Mr Floyd died in police custody in Minneapolis after a white officer knelt on his neck during an arrest.
· Living in the past: lifestyles from bygone eras →
Ernie Samat, 54, graduated to vintage living through the war reenactment scene, where he dressed as a Second World War RAF officer, to his current civilian style: three-piece tweeds, with a silk handkerchief (“strictly top left pocket”) and brogues.
· ‘Respect our city’: tension among Detroit protesters as unrest grows after dark →
Tensions among protesters in Detroit have broken out contrasting largely peaceful gatherings during the day with violent unrest at night as the city is among many across the US dealing with seething anger at the death of African American George Floyd at the hands of a white Minneapolis police officer.
· 'People are going to go hungry': pandemic effects could leave 54m Americans without food →
We have to completely retool our organization to accommodate this,” said Larry Scott, chief operating officer of the Three Square food bank in the city.
· How Mohamed Salah became the pride of Egypt and Liverpool’s golden star →
It became a customary greeting during my stay in Egypt, with even stony-faced customs officials and police officers softening when his name is mentioned.
· John Cusack attacked by police and ‘hit by pepper spray’ while filming Chicago protests →
The 46-year-old was killed after a white police officer knelt on his neck for several minutes, while Floyd pleaded for his life.