|open letter||Açık mektup|
|open source||Açık kaynak|
|open space||Boş alan|
|open to all||Herkese açık|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Trump says US is terminating relationship with World Health Organisation →
The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium.
· Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) CEO David Klein on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Before financial market opened today, Canopy issued a new release announcing our financial results for fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 ended March 31, 2020.
· Modine Manufacturing's (MOD) CEO Tom Burke on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
All of our locations are now open, but many are operating at reduced capacity.
The New York Times
· What Birds Do for Us and What We Can Do for Them →
“In open country, they have not been happening at nearly the same rate,” he said, “sparing roadside species like meadowlarks and redheaded woodpeckers.” There have also been far fewer bird strikes by airplanes, decreasing kills of kestrels, killdeer and other species.
· Lumos Pharma's (LUMO) CEO Rick Hawkins on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We believe this to be a conservative estimate based on our conversations with a number of our site investigators and the fact that many areas in the U.S. and nations around the world are beginning to open up again.
The New York Times
· It’s Not Whether You Were Exposed to the Virus. It’s How Much. →
This means that more public spaces are available for use and more and more businesses are being allowed to open again.
· Trump to terminate U.S. relationship with WHO →
One of her patients was sent home with an open stomach wound, another with a stoma bag.
· Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) CEO Charlie Scharf presents at Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
But businesses want to open.