Operative в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· 'You have to respond forcefully': Can Joe Biden fight Trump's brutal tactics? →
“He used to tweet, ‘Lock her up,’ said Jesse Ferguson, a Democratic operative who worked on Clinton’s campaign.
· Andrews government used China deal to target Liberal seats →
A senior Labor operative said the signing of the agreement itself was not a “vote driver” in the Chinese community but that the the opposition’s “vitriolic” response handed Labor the material for a negative campaign against the Liberals in the seats of Box Hill, Burwood and Mount Waverly.
The New York Times
· Trump Tweets and Golfs, but Makes No Mention of Virus’s Toll →
“Mostly, I think this will wind up falling on our normal partisan lines,” said Scott Jennings, a Republican operative.
· Revenge of the Obamacrats →
Washington legend has it that bureaucrats and political operatives overwhelmingly stay in issue advocacy or politics after their bosses leave office.
· 2020 election: Trump pursues disruption strategy against Joe Biden, but Democrats say tactic will fail during pandemic →
“It certainly delayed the campaign’s defining of Joe Biden by two months,” said a Republican operative familiar with the campaign.
· Trumpocalypse review: David Frum bushwhacks a new axis of evil →
On the other, its operative dictum is “we should not choose our leaders just by counting who got the most votes”.
· Jeff Sessions stands up to former boss Trump on Twitter →
In 2017, amid the FBI's investigation of possible ties between Trump's campaign and Russian operatives, Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, but the move did not prevent the launch of Mueller's probe days later.
· Virus, economy, Trump and cash hamper GOP's bid for House →
GOP operatives see an opening with the massive coronavirus bill crafted by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.