· Pacific-12 Conference cuts non-league games this fall in latest coronavirus setback for sports →
The San Francisco-based group, which includes elite academic institutions such as the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, announced Friday night that its football, men’s and women’s soccer and women’s volleyball teams would play only conference opponents this autumn.
· Singapore GE: PAP narrowly wins West Coast GRC with 51.69pc of the vote →
Iswaran also said that his opponents from PSP put up a “vigorous contest” and presented a choice to the voters of West Coast GRC on the issues that mattered to them.
· Derby will not decide 'big things', says Mourinho →
“We arrive in very dangerous positions, many times in crossing positions, we have good percentages of ball possession, spend the majority of the time in the opponents half, but no sharpness, no objective, always one more touch, not clear aggressive, sharp, killer decisions to go direct to goal.”
· Singapore GE: Workers’ Party retains Hougang stronghold →
Tan won 15,416 votes, compared to 9,776 for his PAP opponent.
· Singapore GE: Workers’ Party retains Aljunied GRC with improved margin →
In total, the WP team received 85,603 votes in the constituency out of 142,847 valid votes, while their PAP opponents received 57,244.
· Singapore GE: Sengkang voters hope for new brand of politics, as WP promises ‘the hard work starts tomorrow’ →
They faced formidable opponents in the People’s Action Party (PAP) team, which consisted of three political officeholders — labour chief Ng Chee Meng, 51; Dr Lam Pin Min, 50, the former Senior Minister of State for Health and Transport; Amrin Amin, 42, the former Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Home Affairs and Health — and new candidate Raymond Lye, 54.
· Pac-12 Announces It Will Only Play Conference Football Games in 2020 →
In addition to its current Pac-12 schedule, Cal may try to schedule games against the two Pac-12 opponents not currently on the Golden Bears' 2020 schedule -- Colorado and Arizona.
· Notre Dame Still Has Plenty Of Non-Pac 12 Options For 2020 .... For Now →
That means Notre Dame’s schedule is now down to nine opponents.
· The 24-Hour Rule: Looking Back At The Big Ten's Decision →
It at least presents an opportunity for the nonconference opponents who lost games to find other options.
· Report: PAC-12 to Follow Big Ten, Play Conference-Only Schedule →
Prior to the news breaking, Alabama football was scheduled to face off against PAC-12 opponent USC on Sept. 5 in its season opener, but with the announcement by the PAC-12, the game is effectively cancelled.