Opponent trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|main opponent||Đối thủ chính|
|outspoken opponent||Đối thủ thẳng thắn|
|political opponent||Đối thủ chính trị|
|strong opponent||Đối thủ mạnh|
|vocal opponent||Đối thủ thanh nhạc|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Biden condemns death of George Floyd, says black lives are 'under threat' →
Earlier this month, Chase demanded that her opponent drop out of the contest after spreading what Chase argues are false rumors about her first marriage.
· So, What Can We Do Now? →
For those people, a new recommendation for moderate precautions based on new data might look like an intolerable win for their opponents.
· Far-right extremists blamed for surge in anti-Semitic crimes in Germany →
“Supporters of conspiracy myths and opponents of the measures against the pandemic do not even shy away from relativizing the Holocaust.
The New York Times
· N. Carolina Speedway Packs Its Stands, Drawing Governor’s Rebuke →
He intended to leave some room to allow for church services, but opponents of any restrictions interpreted the new order as creating a loophole big enough to drive Ace’s 85 racecars through.
· Trump puts Obamagate theory centre stage in chaos over FISA reauthorisation →
But Mr Trump's threat to hold up the FISA legislation — which most lawmakers ostensibly agree addresses the shortcomings of the old FISA system — due to Senate GOP oversight investigations into the president's presumptive 2020 election opponent, Joe Biden, is puzzling in that those investigations are already underway.
The Wall Street Journal
· When Covid ‘Science’ Is a Smokescreen →
These politicians discard the scientific method and deploy the term merely as a weapon against their opponents.
· French contact-tracing app StopCovid passes first vote →
Once again, the government and opponents didn’t have the same take on the potential effectiveness on an optional contact-tracing app.
· Opposition set to win Suriname election: preliminary results →
Suriname's main opposition party is poised to win the country's general election, preliminary results showed Wednesday, an outcome likely to end the long-time rule of President Desi Bouterse, who was convicted months earlier of ordering the murder of political opponents.
· Kelly Loeffler and 2 other senators are no longer being investigated for insider trading →
“This was a politically motivated attack shamelessly promoted by the fake news media and her political opponent.”