|continued to oppose||反対し続けた|
|did not oppose||反対しなかった|
· Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis →
At least 13 Biden campaign staff members posted on Twitter on Friday and Saturday that they made donations to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which opposes the practice of cash bail, or making people pay to avoid pre-trial imprisonment.
· Warning on use of fracking chemicals in Queensland's channel country →
Labor had opposed the scrapping of wild rivers legislation in opposition; now in government it has promised a review of environmental protections but at the same time has approved new large-scale exploration permits.
· 'A moral obligation': radical reform urged before cruise ships allowed to return to Australia →
Unions oppose ‘business as usual’, where multinational companies earn billions from Australian passengers on ships registered in tax havens and crewed by migrant workers
· Watch: Killer Mike urges protesters to “plot, plan, strategize, organize and mobilize” →
Rapper Killer Mike gave an emotional speech Friday urging Atlanta protesters to focus on organizing and voting out public officials they oppose.
The New York Times
· Annexing the West Bank Is a Brazen Violation of International Law →
The Israeli left opposes the annexation, but Mr. Netanyahu’s erstwhile political challenger, the former army chief of staff Benny Gantz, who fought the prime minister to a stalemate in three national elections, is now allied with Mr. Netanyahu in a unity government and has no veto over annexation.
· Huawei's terrible week →
Skeptics of the U.S. campaign against Huawei have long lamented that Washington is asking governments to oppose Huawei without proposing a viable alternative.
· Cummings and Johnson evil geniuses? Hardly, just lazy and the incompetent →
Journalists, he continued, claimed he had opposed the lockdown and “did not care” about the mass deaths.
· Who is Hunter Biden and could he impact his father's campaign? →
Though he left the company in 2001, the Bidens came under fire after it was discovered Hunter Biden continued to receive consulting fees while Joe Biden had supported legislation that was opposed by consumer groups and promoted by credit card companies.
The New York Times
· What Top Conservatives Are Saying About George Floyd and Police Brutality →
“Give it 24 or 48 hours,” Charlie Sykes, a longtime conservative radio star who now opposes Mr. Trump, said in an interview.
· In this swing state, Latino Democrats want Biden to fight against Trump's 'socialist' attacks →
While former President Barack Obama's policies, which resulted in more Americans traveling to Cuba, did have Cuban American support, Trump's hardline policies are favored by Cuban Americans who oppose engagement.