|continued to oppose||Karşı çıkmaya devam etti|
|did not oppose||Karşı çıkmadı|
|not oppose||Karşı değil|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· South Africa's Endgame Part 2: Currency Will Remain Under Pressure →
However, this does not seem politically feasible (a large bailout program at least) given the current political configuration, which will oppose many of the reforms the IMF would insist on as part of a multi-year program.
· SMAR, CHNG among premarket losers →
Now read: GM, Toyota And Fiat Chrysler Oppose Restrictions On Consumer Vehicle Choice »
· Brees sorry for 'hurtful, insensitive' kneeling remarks →
On Wednesday, Brees triggered an outcry when he told Yahoo that he remained firmly opposed to kneeling.
· ‘Extremely heartbreaking’: Family of Lee Rigby demand image not used to fuel anti-Black Lives Matter debate →
Over the past few days, some social media posts from people opposed to the Black Lives Matter protests have compared his death and the reaction to it with that of George Floyd in the US.
· Mattis, other military leaders close ranks against Trump →
0: The number of senators who opposed a bill easing restrictions on the Paycheck Protection Program yesterday.
· Visualizing Virus Impact On REITs →
As opposed to the secularly challenged mall sector, hotels were cruising along in fine shape.
· U.S. envoy comments on anti-U.S. protest in S. Korea →
Ambassador to South Korea Harry Harris said Thursday that he supports peaceful protests against racism in the United States but opposes those who condemn his country.
· Unreliable data: how doubt snowballed over Covid-19 drug research that swept the world →
So there’s people defending hydroxychloroquine because they like Donald Trump, and people opposing it because they don’t like Donald Trump.
The New York Times
· A Would-Be Netanyahu Nemesis Snipes From the Sidelines →
A former foreign minister and defense minister, he acknowledges that annexation could disrupt Israel’s efforts to expand its formal diplomatic ties with Arab countries, which oppose Israel’s intent to impose its sovereignty over land the Palestinians are counting on for a future state.
· Brazil, Mexico see record deaths as virus rages across Latin America →
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has staunchly opposed lockdowns but many local authorities have defied him and, with the crisis deepening, a vast section of Bahia state was placed under curfew.