|opposition leader||Muhalefet lideri|
|opposition parties||Muhalefet partileri|
|opposition party||Muhalefet partisi|
|strong opposition||Güçlü muhalefet|
|without opposition||Muhalefet olmadan|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· With an ailing domestic economy, can China still pursue its global plans? →
But no one in Hong Kong thinks the fight will be over quickly, especially as Beijing’s plan for its takeover of the territory’s political system, and opposition to it, is so comprehensive.
· Tips and race-by-race preview for Dubbo on Monday →
California Fox hasn't been far away in his last three across deeper opposition, and can roll forward again from the inside draw, but weighted to his absolute best.
· Ex-IGP Musa Hassan says political appointments fine if done for the people →
Just this morning an Opposition member of Parliament urged the authorities to start immediate investigations into a leaked recording of a Bersatu party leader claiming rival lawmakers could be enticed with government and GLC posts.
The New York Times
· Mexico’s President Says Most Domestic Violence Calls Are ‘Fake’ →
Martha Tagle, an opposition legislator, said the campaign “placed the responsibility for violence against women on the women themselves.”
The New York Times
· Why Major Sports Might Risk Comebacks During the Pandemic →
But with reopening plans underway in all 50 states and with elected officials and the public anxious for business activity to resume, league officials had a growing sense that there would be minimal opposition if they moved ahead with plans.
· Weekly Commentary: The Scourge Of 'Whatever It Takes' Monetary Mismanagement →
In a joint paper, the leaders of Austria, Denmark, Sweden and the Netherlands - net donors to the EU budget and traditionally skeptical of its expansion - reiterated their opposition to debt mutualization and emphasized that any aid program must have a time limit.
The China Post
· The Latest: L.A., S.F. under citywide curfews overnight →
Speaking in Florida after watching the launch of a SpaceX rocket, the president said: “I stand before you as a friend and ally to every American seeking justice and peace, and I stand before you in firm opposition to anyone exploiting this tragedy to loot, rob, attack and menace.
The Japan Times
· Hong Kong tensions a risk to global economy, Japanese official says →
The opposition has been demanding detailed explanations from the government on how it intends to use the reserves, which officials have described as financing measures against coronavirus infections.
· Former PSP members file application to form new political party Red Dot United →
“We have also spoken to some other party leaders in the opposition space and will always seek to build each other and fellow Singaporeans up,” he said.
Hong Kong Free Press
· The world should refuse to recognise Beijing’s direct rule over Hong Kong →
The slow dividing and subtle subsuming of the opposition results in them being left holding half a stick by the time they have clocked on to what is happening.