· Autozone's (AZO) CEO Bill Rhodes on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We shared that we were optimistic about the balance of the year and in particular the third quarter as we felt there was pent-up demand.
· Jimmy O. Yang on levity in the age of COVID-19, doing race jokes right, and Asian haircuts →
“I’m making the best out of it,” the seemingly perpetually optimistic actor said, speaking to NBC Asian America over the phone.
· Envista Holdings Looks Worth A Flyer Here →
It's far too optimistic to suggest that even in a V-shaped recovery for the dental business, NVST stock necessarily follows the same trajectory.
· 3 Safe Blue Chip Growth Stocks Retirees Can Trust →
As we'll soon see, analysts are optimistic that MDU's growth will be at the higher end of that range, making it one of the fastest-growing utilities in America in the coming years.
· Robert Frank’s radical idea →
Absent the pandemic, its argument might’ve seemed abstract, optimistic.
· Viomi Technology Co Ltd (VIOT) CEO Xiaoping Chen on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we're cautiously optimistic heading into the 618 shopping festival as well as the second half of this year.
· China Yuchai International's (CYD) Management on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The words believe, expect, anticipate, project, targets, optimistic, confident that, continue to, predict, intend, aim, will or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements.
· Hope Springs Eternal →
· Intuit: Overpriced Considering Small Business Exposure →
I think to assume that all of these revenues will be recaptured, however, is overly optimistic.
· Will U.S. Stocks Set Speed Record For Recovering A Large Loss? →
23 low to date continues to give aid and comfort to optimistic thinking.