“Order” in the news
|order to avoid|
|order to get|
|order to make|
|order to prevent|
|order to provide|
Publications and example sentences
· As Starbucks locations reopen nationwide, workers question why they should risk their life 'for a frappuccino' →
At a time when few other companies have made a definitive public statement about their timeline, Starbucks began reopening stores May 4, with new sanitation and safety protocols that include worker temperature and health checks, required masks, closed seating areas and only drive-thru or mobile orders.
· Virginia school board defends transgender bathroom ban →
He also obtained a Virginia court order and Virginia birth certificate declaring his sex as male in 2016, when he was in 12th grade.
· Hershey warns on demand trends →
Some of the company's new on-the-go type snacks have also been hurt by the stay-at-home orders.
· Cavco Industries down 3% post Q4 results →
Home sales order volumes dropped ~40% in mid-April 2020 but improved somewhat to ~20% lower than pre-pandemic levels by mid-May 2020.
· New nuclear power plant planned for Suffolk coast ‘would be devastating’ for wildlife →
EDF delayed its submission to the Planning Inspectorate for two months due to the outbreak of Covid-19, but applied for a development consent order on Wednesday.
· State Health Dept denies ordering visitors to Johor Baru shopping mall to undergo Covid-19 screening →
JOHOR BARU, May 27 — The Johor State Health Department (JKNJ) has denied allegations that it ordered visitors to a shopping mall here to undergo Covid-19 screening, said its director Dr Aman Rabu.
· Every episode of Friends, ranked from worst to best →
In order to keep Rachel from attending a fashion seminar with her colleague Mark (who he's convinced is courting her), Ross decides to accompany her – except Ross doesn’t care about fashion and is so uninterested he falls asleep.
· Locusts have not hit rabi crops; efforts on to prevent spread before monsoon to save kharif crops →
Desert locusts — the crop destroying insects — have not impacted rabi crops in India but the government efforts are on to eliminate the insects before monsoon in order to save kharif crops, officials from the Locust Warning Organisation (LWO) said on Wednesday.
· Cameroon in talks with Golar, Gazprom for LNG production →
Cameroon says it is negotiating for the Hilli Episeyo vessel stationed offshore to remain beyond the initial deal in order to exploit gas from the Rio Del Rey in the southwestern part of the country.
The New York Times
· Hydrogen as Fuel? An Italian Pasta Factory Shows How It Could Work →
That night, Mr. Alverà said, he called home to say he wasn’t going to make it to dinner and ordered pizza for his advisers instead.