|order to avoid||Kaçınmak için sipariş|
|order to get||Almak için sipariş|
|order to make||Sipariş etmek|
|order to prevent||Önlemek için sipariş|
|order to provide||Sağlamak için sipariş|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Bankruptcy resolution: In IBC, liquidation an overwhelming outcome rather than revival →
For the 12 large accounts with outstanding claims of Rs.3.45 lakh crore compared to a liquidation value of Rs.73,220 crore, resolution plans for eight companies have been approved, while liquidation orders have been passed against two companies.
· Ismail Sabri slams NGO leaders for claiming Malaysia treats illegal immigrants inhumanely →
He also said that the authorities had to detain illegal immigrants in areas under an enhanced control movement order (EMCO) such as at Malayan Mansion in Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur as they have no business in the country.
· Rob Roberts: Police called to break up 'party' at Conservative MP's house →
Two people ordered to leave property after neighbours report visitors arriving while balloons and banners placed outside
The China Post
· Hypocrisy gone viral? Officials set bad COVID-19 examples →
Wanda Vázquez was criticized for not always wearing a mask despite holding new conferences ordering people to cover their face outside their homes and inside businesses.
· Sorry for Your Trouble by Richard Ford review – stories of discontent →
To order a copy go to guardianbookshop.com.
· PAS urges PKR not to contest in Chini by-election →
PAS vice-president Datuk Mohd Amar Nik Abdullah said that apart from the opposition would find it difficult to win the seat, it would also be equally challenging for any party to campaign during the implementation of the conditional movement control order (CMCO).
· West Indies tour of England edges closer with key meeting set to give green light →
With a mooted start date of 8 July for the first Test, CWI is keen to begin moving forward with those matters in order to arrive in the United Kingdom at least four weeks earlier.
· This is how to celebrate milestones virtually during lockdown →
Not only do they look nicer than just ordering something from Amazon, but there won’t be an invoice in there, and most are nicely wrapped.
· Halfords to reopen 53 stores after physical-distancing trial →
“However, we are going to be reopening them to our customers gradually and cautiously in order to be absolutely certain that our colleagues and customers have a safe environment in which to work and shop.”
· 'Welcome but overdue': Ex-ambassador says Leifer decision to heal Israel ties →
The Jerusalem District Court on Tuesday rejected the former Melbourne teacher's claims she was mentally unfit to stand trial and ordered that extradition proceedings should resume.