|passed an ordinance||条例を可決した|
· Odisha unveils Rs 17,000-cr plan to support people's livelihood hit by economic crisis →
The Council of Minister meeting which was followed by a Cabinet meeting also approved 22 proposals, besides according post-facto approval to two ordinances already promulgated.
· Setback for YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh HC quashes ordinance curtailing State Election Commissioner's tenure →
Andhra Prdesh State Election Commission: The Andhra Pradesh High Court has struck down an Ordinance promulgated by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government to curtail the tenure of the State Election Commissioner.
The Japan Times
· Eastern Japan city to set ordinance against ‘smartphone zombies’ →
– The city of Yamato in Kanagawa Prefecture plans to set an ordinance intended to prevent smartphone use while walking.
· Incidents of police being called on black people not committing crimes lead states to consider new laws →
Other jurisdictions have made similar efforts, including a city ordinance passed last year in Grand Rapids, Michigan, which created a $500 (£408) civil infraction for “knowingly or recklessly” reporting someone to the police on the sole basis of their race, gender or other bias.