|passed an ordinance||条例を可決した|
· Odisha unveils Rs 17,000-cr plan to support people's livelihood hit by economic crisis →
The Council of Minister meeting which was followed by a Cabinet meeting also approved 22 proposals, besides according post-facto approval to two ordinances already promulgated.
· Setback for YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh HC quashes ordinance curtailing State Election Commissioner's tenure →
Andhra Prdesh State Election Commission: The Andhra Pradesh High Court has struck down an Ordinance promulgated by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government to curtail the tenure of the State Election Commissioner.
· Lumber Liquidators (LL) CEO Charles Tyson on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Obviously, we saw a pretty dramatic decline of installers customers, either one able to get installs into their home because of local ordinances, or just out of an abundance of caution of not wanting to have folks in their home.
The Japan Times
· Eastern Japan city to set ordinance against ‘smartphone zombies’ →
– The city of Yamato in Kanagawa Prefecture plans to set an ordinance intended to prevent smartphone use while walking.
· Incidents of police being called on black people not committing crimes lead states to consider new laws →
Other jurisdictions have made similar efforts, including a city ordinance passed last year in Grand Rapids, Michigan, which created a $500 (£408) civil infraction for “knowingly or recklessly” reporting someone to the police on the sole basis of their race, gender or other bias.
· Jayalalithaa's Rs 900-crore assets: Nephew Deepak, niece Deepa 'class II legal heirs, rules Madras High Court →
Tamil Nadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit recently promulgated an ordinance to take possession of her three-storeyed residence and convert it into a memorial.
· Labour reforms: Centre to tell states not to rewrite laws →
However, if any ordinance has to be promulgated, the Centre will do that, and not the states,” a labour ministry official had told FE earlier.
· Reconsider decision to convert Jayalalithaa's residence Veda Nilayam into memorial, High Court tells Tamil Nadu govt →
The court order came days after Tamil Nadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit promulgated an ordinance to allow the state government take temporary possession of ‘Veda Nilayam’ and set up a foundation under chief minister K Palaniswami for the purpose of converting it into a memorial.
· Government proposal: MSMEs may seek own insolvency →
While sections 7, 9 and 10 of the IBC would remain suspended for all firms once a proposed Ordinance is implemented, the flexibility enshrined under section 10, which allows corporate debtors to approach the NCLT (typically to avoid coercive action by creditors), could be retained for just MSMEs to give them additional options, one of the sources said.
The New York Times
· N.H.L. Announces Plan for Return →
issued a memo on Monday that detailed testing and safety protocols for all personnel returning to team facilities for voluntary practices, beginning in early June, pending local shutdown ordinances’ being lifted.