|city ordinance||Şehir yönetmeliği|
|passed an ordinance||Bir emir aldı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Apple Hospitality - How Things Changed, And What's Next →
As of May 15, 2020, all of the company's hotels were opened after one hotel was temporarily closed due to the impact of a local ordinance prohibiting short-term lodging.
· Reforms do not mean complete abolition of labour laws, says Niti Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar →
Recently, the Uttar Pradesh government approved an ordinance to exempt various industries from certain labour laws for three years to revive the state’s economic activities.
Hong Kong Free Press
· BREAKING: Police fire tear gas as Hongkongers rally against national security law →
It said the public risks violating the Public Order Ordinance and the ban on group gathering under the Covid-19 Disease Control Ordinance.
· The Justice Department is pressuring state and local officials over lockdown orders →
J.B. Pritzker’s lockdown order, and letters to both Los Angeles officials and California’s governor — are part of an initiative announced last month by Attorney General William Barr meant to monitor and take legal action against any state or local ordinances that represent an “overbearing infringement of constitutional and statutory protections.”
· Vivad se Vishwas Scheme in limbo as coronavirus looms; here's what lies ahead →
On 24 March 2020, while Hon’ble Prime Minister announced a nationwide lockdown for three weeks, the date of payment under the Scheme was extended to from 31 March to 30 June via an Ordinance promulgated on 24 March 2020, thereby enabling the taxpayers to make the payment after 31 March without having to pay additional 10% of the amount.
· Where do state labour law changes stand on legal front? →
Uttar Pradesh, however, from a press release issued by the State Government, appears to have passed an ordinance providing a carte blanche exemption to all factories and commercial establishments from the application of almost all labour laws for a period of 3 years, barring provisions relating to the protection of women and children.
The New York Times
· The Drones Were Ready for This Moment →
One Colorado town even proposed a tongue-in-cheek ordinance in 2014 allowing citizens to shoot down drones invading their airspace, a proposal that itself was shot down by the F.A.A.
The Japan Times
· Japan to ban resale of sanitizers above purchase price amid coronavirus crisis →
The government adopted an ordinance revision on Friday banning the resale of sanitizers at prices higher than those at which they were purchased.