Organic в новостях
|organic chemistry||Органическая химия|
|organic compound||Органическое соединение|
|organic compounds||Органические соединения|
|organic material||Органический материал|
|organic matter||Органическая материя|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· BorgWarner: A Tier 1 Auto Supplier Undervalued Based On SOTP Valuation →
In 2019 alone, organic revenue grew at 0.7%, outperforming LV production growth (-4.7%).
· SFL Corporation: This Shipper Will Survive →
Note: Calculating SFL organic free cash flow or FCF is a difficult task.
· Applied Materials - A Buy, But Expect A Rollercoaster Ride →
The company also provides service solutions for optimising semiconductor fabrication facilities, as well as capital equipment for the manufacturing of advanced liquid crystal displays (LCDs) and organic light-emitting diode displays (OLEDs).
· Waste Management Is On Sale Due To COVID-19 →
In states like California, new laws requiring a large reduction in organic matter being diverted to landfills, add ammunition to renegotiate contracts, to allow for increased costs of collection.
· L3Harris Technologies: Steady Growth Yet Insulated From COVID-19 And The Economy →
Management revised FY2020 guidance due to COVID headwinds, forecasting organic revenue growth of 3% to 5% (down from 5% to 7%) and EPS of $11.15 to $11.55 (prior forecast of $11.35 to $11.75).
· Celsius: Hold On For The Ride →
While some of this was due to the Func Food acquisition in Q3 2019, organic growth was also quite strong - if you remove an estimated $3.5mil in Func Food sales in the quarter, sales growth would still be around 70%.
· What is it like drinking and exercising in Hong Kong’s ‘new normal’? →
As the Quinlans order their wines from a dizzying array – natural, organic and a rare white blend from New Zealand among them – Glass warns that some varieties may soon disappear for months.
· 5 'Battleground' REITs Yielding 10% Or Higher That We're Buying →
He added that the data center business is small, “but it's still driving almost a third of our organic growth which is an income oriented stock 4% EBITDA growth organically is pretty good.”
· Coronavirus Pandemic: Africa mounts a robust response to COVID-19 →
Similarly in Madagascar, President Andry Rajoelina has urged the citizens to drink COVID Organics (CVO), an organic herbal beverage to prevent the virus.