“Orphan” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Assessing Axovant Gene Therapies →
AXO-AAV-GM1 was granted Orphan Drug designation by the FDA in November 2019.
· Jazz Pharmaceuticals: Pandemic Leaves The Leading Drug In A Catch 22 →
With the Orphan Drug Designation, Avadel's once-nightly formulation is more patient-friendly compared to the twice-nightly intake of Xyrem.
· Protalix Bio Therapeutics (PLX) CEO, Dror Bashan on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
How are you planning to handle market access and reimbursement, and what kind of experience does your partner have in this area in the context of orphan drugs within the U.S. market?
· Mum who was stabbed 55 times told friends she was 'scared' of killer →
Ms Goodsell's two children have been left orphaned by her death.
The New York Times
· Western Countries Leave Children of ISIS in Syrian Camps →
They include a four-year-old orphan, Amira, who was born to Canadian parents in Syria and whose family was killed in the battle against the Islamic State.