Other trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|each other||Lẫn nhau|
|many other||Nhiều thứ khác|
|other hand||Mặt khác|
|other races||Các chủng tộc khác|
|several other||Một số khác|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
Combine ¼ cup rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 2 tablespoons fish sauce, 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil, 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger, 2 teaspoons sugar and 1 teaspoon Sriracha or other hot sauce in a lidded container.
· Severe French wildfires force tourists to flee as thousands evacuate holiday destination →
Fires in others towns of Port-de-Bouc, Aubagne-Carnoux, Gignac-la-Nerthe and Fontvieille have been brought under control.
· Emmerdale spoilers: Tracy Metcalfe pregnancy plot hole leaves fans baffled ‘Since when?’ →
Emmerdale residents Tracy Metcalfe (played by Amy Walsh) and Nate Robinson (Jurell Carter) have seen romance blossom in recent months as they have continued to enjoy each other’s company.
· Meghan Markle accused of ‘abandoning theatre patronage’ as industry suffers →
The Duchess of Sussex was given the patronage in January 2019, along with three others that were her first solo responsibilities.
· Here are five ways to fix the presidential debates →
Needless to say, ABC’s George Stephanopoulos (who tripped him up on receiving foreign assistance), Axios’s Jonathan Swan (who gave a seminar in taking down a compulsive liar), Fox News’s Chris Wallace (who, among other things, took Trump to task for boasting about passing a cognitive assessment test) and CNN’s Jake Tapper (who has skewered many apologists) were not on the list.
· RBI to set up 'Innovation Hub' to promote financial inclusion, efficient banking →
The Hub, it added, will act as a centre for ideation and incubation of new capabilities which can be leveraged to create innovative and viable financial products and/or services to help achieve the wider objectives of deepening financial inclusion, efficient banking services, business continuity in times of emergency, and strengthening consumer protection, among others.
· Evan Marshall and Jimmy Cordero: diamonds in the rough →
Even though there were 20 pitchers with more vertical movement (when controlling for velocity and release point) and more than 100 pitchers with more horizontal movement (when controlling for velocity and release point) in 2019, Marshall's ability to command the pitch leapfrogs him over the others to the point where his is the best in terms of expected run value.
· City have unfinished business in the Champions League, says Laporte →
“He's one of the best strikers I've ever seen but we believe in our other team mates.
· Brands say thumbs down to FB, social media companies, revenues could be hit hard →
Unilever, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Diageo, Honda, Starbucks, Hershey, Verizon, Levi Strauss, Ben & Jerry’s, Patagonia, and others are among a growing list.
· Andy Farrell: Ireland head coach expects players to have used extended break wisely →
Ireland will meet England, Wales and Fiji in consecutive weeks before a final game against a team from the tournament's other pool, which includes Ireland's World Cup tormentors Japan.