|all over again||もう一度|
|change over time||経時変化|
|changed over time||経時変化|
|took over control||コントロールを引き継いだ|
|took over management||経営を引き継いだ|
· China easing airline access amid conflict with Washington →
Chinese regulators said Thursday more foreign airlines will be allowed to fly to China as anti-coronavirus controls ease, but it was unclear whether the change will defuse a fresh conflict with the Trump administration over air travel.The announcement came after Washington said Wednesday it would bar four Chinese airlines from the United States because Beijing was failing to allow United Airlines and Delta Air Lines to resume flights to China.
· Craig Gordon: St Mirren hold talks with Celtic & Scotland goalkeeper →
St Mirren have held signing talks with Scotland goalkeeper Craig Gordon, who is mulling over his future at Celtic.
· Peter Schiff: The Rising Stock Market Is Not A Sell Signal For Gold →
Think about what has happened over the last year and ask yourself: does this make any sense?
· Get rewarded for sharing your data - Here is how to do it →
Facebook already came to the limelight facing scrutiny over how it handles the private information of its users.
· Introducing The Global X Emerging Markets Bond ETF →
These numbers are heavily influenced by China, however, which makes up over 50% of EM debt and offers more than 90% of its issuances in local Chinese yuan.4 Excluding China, EM debt is split roughly 70/30 between local and hard currency.
· IMF asks Pakistan to freeze govt employees' salaries to cut public debt →
However, the government is resisting the demand due to high inflation that has eroded people’s real income.Nonetheless, it is inclined to abolish over 67,000 posts that have remained vacant for over one year and is also ready to further squeeze current expenditures including a ban on purchase of vehicles.
· Tom Bosworth: 'I cried to myself in a field when Olympics were postponed' →
That became clear to me over the years, just how few LGB people are in sport, let alone LGBT, and reaching out to the rest of the community is going to come even further down the line before that becomes the norm or just commonplace.
The China Post
· German factory orders plunge, portending lean times ahead →
The Economy Ministry said Friday that industrial orders dropped 25.8% in April over the previous month, in figures adjusted for seasonal and calendar effects.
· NetEase, JD.com seek secondary listings closer to home →
Two of China's most valuable U.S.-listed companies progressed toward listings in Hong Kong amid recent tensions over U.S. listing requirements.
· Facebook starts marking 'state-controlled media' ahead of US election →
In the United States, the label will appear on posts in the main News Feed over the next week.