|attempt to overthrow||Devirmeye çalışmak|
|overthrow the government||Hükümeti devirmek|
|plot to overthrow||Devrilmek|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Taiwan targets truth not justice as it investigates darker times →
In 1962, Tsai was convicted of conspiracy to overthrow the government on the flimsiest evidence - a handwritten slip which he said had been planted by his colleague.
The New York Times
· By Air and Sea, Mercenaries Landed in Libya. But the Plan Went South. →
Peace talks established a fragile United Nations-backed government in Tripoli that Mr. Hifter aims to overthrow.
· Five dead in blast during Somalia Eid festivities, say police →
Its militants have vowed to overthrow the internationally-backed government in Mogadishu and still carry out attacks including suicide bombings against government and international targets.
· Benjamin Netanyahu appears in court on corruption charges →
Defiantly railing against attempts to “overthrow” him before donning a face mask to enter court, Benjamin Netanyahu sat for the first day of his high-profile corruption trial, which threatens to put Israel’s longest-serving leader behind bars and open deep divisions within the country.
· Netanyahu arrives at court for corruption trial amid protests →
He has cast his prosecution as a left-wing witch-hunt meant to overthrow a popular right-wing leader.
· Covid-19 has changed everything. Now we need a revolution for a born-again world →
In Europe, too, the EU ancien regime must remake itself or else risk overthrow by populist-nationalist sans-culottes.Nor may authoritarian oligarchies such as China and Russia, weaned on violent rebellion, continue on their self-aggrandising, quasi-imperialist path if repeat conflagrations are to be avoided.
· Sudan to establish police force to protect healthcare workers →
The demonstrators had been holding a sit-in to pressure the military council to hand power over to civilians after al-Bashir's overthrow.
· Egypt says 21 fighters killed during raids in Sinai →
The fighting intensified after the military's 2013 overthrow of President Mohamed Morsi.
The New York Times
· China Deploys Propaganda Machine to Defend Move Against Hong Kong →
The Chinese government is reviving one of its favorite conspiracy theories to defend the new security law, saying that protesters in Hong Kong are extremists working with foreign countries to try to overthrow the government.