|made a pact||協定を結んだ|
· Trump says he's no longer considering phase-two trade deal with China →
What they're saying: “I don’t think about it now,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One Friday in response to questions about phase two of the pact, per a White House pooler.
The Wall Street Journal
· Trump Pessimistic on Phase-Two China Trade Deal →
When the U.S. and China signed their trade deal in January, the two sides described the pact as a phase-one agreement, which would lead to an even more expansive deal in a second, and possibly third, phase of negotiations.
· A hospital interpreter, a nurse 'who made everything fun': US healthcare workers who died of Covid-19 in May →
Jeremy Emerich and his girlfriend, Shana Konek, made a pact: home is home.
· US-Russia arms control agreement: Not very optimistic about prospects of extension, says Russian Foreign Minister →
Russia’s top diplomat said Friday he’s not very optimistic about prospects for an extension of the last remaining U.S.-Russia arms control agreement because of Washington’s focus on making China sign up to the pact.
The China Post
· Russia skeptical about nuclear pact extension prospects →
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia’s top diplomat said Friday he’s not very optimistic about prospects for an extension of the last remaining U.S.-Russia arms control agreement because of Washington’s focus on making China sign up to the pact.
· What's Next for Dak Prescott and Deshaun Watson After Patrick Mahomes' Megadeal? →
For the Cowboys to have any hope of getting Prescott to bite on a fifth year, an extension might have to average over $40 million per year—with 60-plus percent of the total pact guaranteed.
· China rejects prospect of joining arms control talks with US →
The pact is between the US and Russia, long the world’s major nuclear powers.
· Can Malian President Keita survive growing anti-gov't protests? →
The president proposes a government of national unity and a political pact over three years.
· Dr M, five MPs bat for Shafie Apdal as Opposition’s PM-to-be while Pakatan sticks with Anwar →
In a joint statement on his 95th birthday today, Langkawi MP Dr Mahathir, Jerlun MP Datuk Seri Mukhriz Mahathir, Muar MP Syed Saddiq Syed Abdul Rahman, Simpang Renggam MP Maszlee Malik, Kubang Pasu MP Datuk Amiruddin Hamzah, and Sri Gading MP Datuk Shahruddin Md Salleh said they were standing by a June 25 proposal to have Semporna MP Shafie be the next prime minister if their PH Plus pact regained federal power.
· IEA raises 2020 oil demand forecast but warns COVID-19 clouds outlook →
On the supply front, the IEA said the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and other producers including Russia, a grouping known as OPEC+, had shown 108 per cent compliance with their pact to rein in output.