|panel of judges||審査員団|
The New York Times
· 3 Picture Books: How to Hike, Camp, Relax in the Great Outdoors →
Step-by-step sequences, presented in panels, deconstruct key activities like making a campfire.
· With demand for new coronavirus relief bill, Meadows assumes unfamiliar role: Dealmaker →
On Feb. 27, eight days before Trump selected Meadows as his new chief of staff, Pelosi and Meadows spoke at a ceremony naming the Oversight Committee’s hearing room after Cummings, a move that Meadows openly supported after building a friendship with the Baltimore Democrat who chaired the panel as Meadows served as its ranking Republican.
· Rio Ferdinand explains big Fabinho change from which Liverpool have benefited →
Robertson's finish was also analysed by the panel in the half-time break.
· The Voice Kids 2020 judges: Who are the judges on The Voice Kids? →
Reigning champion coach Danny Jones will return to the judging panel this year, and he is ready for more success.
· Let a jury decide what content should appear on social media →
Why shouldn’t public librarians, he writes, “be asked in small panels, real or virtually convened, to evaluate ads?
· French lessons: a family apartment in Paris →
When Octernaud had her fourth child, the design studio suggested they create an additional bedroom by moving the kitchen and dining room into the living space and dividing the room with oak panels.
· Jane McDonald husband: How many times has Jane been married? →
Two years later after being invited to join the Loose Women panel, Jane reunited with former flame Eddie Rothe.
· Mutual Fund And ETF Flows Don't Favor Stocks →
As the top two panels in the below chart show, cumulative mutual fund and ETF flows for stocks have been decidedly negative for a year and a half.
· RBI rate cut helping deliver economic growth is not working in simplistic way: Rathin Roy →
RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das, who had addressed the gathering before the economists’ panel, reduced rates by a cumulative 1.15 per cent in two moves since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, on the top of over one percentage point cuts before that with an eye on the sagging growth, which slipped to 4.2 per cent in FY20.
· Trump's commutation of ally Roger Stone's sentence sparks outrage →
Adam Schiff, a California Democrat and chairmen of the House intelligence committee – the congressional panel Stone was convicted of lying to about aspects of the Trump-Russia investigation – called the decision “destructive of the criminal justice system and the rule of law” on Saturday morning.