|panel of judges||審査員団|
· Barack Obama Holds a Town Hall to Address George Floyd's Killing and America's History of Racist Policing →
Starting shortly 5 p.m. EDT, and running about 20 minutes, Obama's address was part a Town Hall hosted by My Brother's Keeper Alliance, a program launched by the Obama Foundation in 2014 after the police killing of Trayvon Martin, and included a panel with activist Brittany Packnett Cunningham, Minneapolis City Council Representative Phillipe Cunningham, Columbus youth leader Playton Patrick, former Attorney General Eric Holder and Color of Change president Rashad Robinson.
· Transcript: Into an American Uprising: Can You Hear Us Now? →
Hannah-jones: I would love to see NBC host a panel of white Americans talking about what they plan to do to address the issues that are leading black folks to be in the streets right now.
The China Post
· AP report raises concerns about China and WHO; China denies →
“It does show the Chinese government is a powerful stakeholder in WHO,” said Moon, who sat on an independent panel evaluating the WHO’s flawed response to the 2014-16 Ebola outbreak in West Africa.
· Join us to watch five startups pitch off at Pitchers and Pitches on June 10th →
We’ll choose five exhibiting startups at random to give their best 60-second pitch to the panel of judges.
· ‘Obamagate’: Senate hearing with former deputy AG Rosenstein gives glimpse into Republicans’ aggressive 2020 strategy →
Mr Rosenstein’s testimony shed little new light on an issue — alleged politically motivated malfeasance during the Russia investigations — about which congressional Republicans on Judiciary panels in both the House and Senate have raised alarms despite shaky evidence for nearly two years.
· Digital Tax row: US probing ‘Google Tax’ by India →
The tax on e-commerce players and intermediaries imposed via Finance Act 2020 is sync with the panel’s suggestion.
· Former police officer accused of killing George Floyd gets new lawyer →
Chauvin's legal representation is being provided by the Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association (MPPOA) which draws from a panel of about a dozen attorneys, which includes both Nelson and the lawyer he replaced, Tom Kelly of Kelly & Jacobson.
· Jane Goodall says 'humanity is finished' if we fail to learn from coronavirus →
The panel looked at the risks of future pandemics caused by humanity's encroachment on natural habitats of wild species and overexploitation of natural resources.
· Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Management Presents at BofA Securities Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
I got one question on the panel, which is how do you think about any pull forward of demand, given the Huawei situation, because I think you mentioned record backlog, record orders.