Parliament trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|elected to parliament||Được bầu vào quốc hội|
|federal parliament||Quốc hội liên bang|
|member of parliament||Thành viên của quốc hội|
|members of parliament||Thành viên quốc hội|
|national parliament||Quốc hội|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· EIA Draft notification does not relax process of public hearing: Prakash Javadekar →
Ramesh had earlier in the day tweeted a copy of his second letter saying although I await your detailed reply, I must thank you for acknowledging and accepting the role of standing committees and Parliament
· Conservatives now so far to the left Keir Starmer's Labour has no-where to go →
Boris Johnson's new 'build, build, build' developers' revolution announced today which promises the biggest housing shake-up for 70 years and a million more homes by the end of this parliament is straight out of the socialist playbook.
· Hishammuddin says will pay fine, after caught vaping in Parliament →
Hishammuddin used his vape device despite signs in the Parliament building stating: ‘No smoking, no vaping’.
· Cyber spy agency to be called in to protect critical infrastructure →
While the new laws are still to be negotiated with industry and worked out in Parliament, the government plans to set up a direct line between the ASD and operators of critical infrastructure.
· The significant value of the older generation →
Andrews’ contemptuous treatment of Parliament reminds me of Charles I’s attitude to his parliament.
· ECB Says It Had No Role in Key Decision on Wirecard Oversight →
BaFin President Felix Hufeld told the parliament in Berlin that “all previous decisions were taken in consensus with the involved institutions, the German Bundesbank and the ECB,” a spokeswoman said after he gave testimony last month.
· Monsoon Session: Parliament to function with limited hours, TMC may skip →
The Budget session of the Parliament was curtailed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
· Rajapaksa party on course for big Sri Lanka election win →
Private surveys have projected Rajapaksa's party will take between 130 and 135 seats in the 225-member parliament, short of a two-thirds super-majority it needs to roll back constitutional changes made by the previous administration that limit the president's powers.
· MPs in LGBT flag protest against Polish president →
The president is supported by the governing right-wing populist Law and Justice (PiS) party, whose MPs applauded and chanted their support during the ceremony in the Sejm lower house of parliament in Warsaw.
· Poland's president sworn in for second term amid silent protests →
Polish President Andrzej Duda has taken the oath of office for a second five-year term amid coronavirus precautions in Parliament and silent protests against his policies.