“Part” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
Cooking that’s equal parts warm and worldly.
· Washington's NFL team drops 'Redskins' name after 87 years →
FedEx earlier this month became the first sponsor to announce it had asked the organisation to change the name, particularly important because CEO Frederick Smith owns part of the team.
· Washington Redskins confirm name change →
As part of this process, we want to keep our sponsors, fans and community apprised of our thinking as we go forward.”
· Archaeology news: Chilling discovery unearths the skeletal remains of 1945 murder victims →
Historians agree Ukrainian nationalists stood behind the ethnic cleansing of Poles in German-occupied Poland and parts of Ukraine.
· Prince Charles confession: Will future King RETIRE? Charles opens up →
Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall admitted they refuse to slow down despite their age, and have been visiting people, hospitals and companies up and down the country to thank them for their part in getting the country through the pandemic.
· Marathon Petroleum: Sum Of The Parts Analysis Shows Significant Upside →
This value arises from Marathon's complex business model, though a sum-of-the parts analysis points to the potential for shares to rally 70% from current levels.
· Free TV licence: Who still qualifies for free TV licence? →
Free TV licences for the elderly have been provided by the Government since 2000, but responsibility for the provision was passed to the BBC as part of its last licence fee settlement.
· Glenmark cuts price of COVID-19 drug FabiFlu by 27 per cent to Rs 75 per tablet →
The company also said it has commenced a post marketing surveillance (PMS) study on FabiFlu to closely monitor the efficacy and safety of the drug in 1,000 patients that are prescribed with the oral antiviral, as part of an open label, multicenter, single arm study, the filing said.
· Government issues e-scooter rules as trials begin in UK →
The government has released its guidance for people taking part in e-scooter trials in the UK.
· O'Neill hits out at Hansen and sets the record straight over 2003 World Cup bid →
“Steve [Hansen] can make as many comments about rugby as he wants … but in this case he was not in the vicinity and it’s part of the game he wouldn’t know anything about.