|became part||Parçası oldu|
|northern part||Kuzey kısmı|
|now part||Şimdi bölüm|
|take part||Yer almak|
|took part||Yer aldı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Boeing to layoff nearly 7,000 US employees →
Union officials reported last week that Boeing had announced about 2,500 voluntary layoffs as part of a “first phase” of larger cuts to the company’s employees around the world.
· Green Organic Dutchman Holdings (TGODF) CEO, Brian Athaide on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We continue to be very focused on where we spend our SG&A, focusing on the higher value-added part of the value chain and finding good partners for the rest.
· Onboarding employees and maintaining culture in a remote work environment →
How do you make them feel like part of the team when the team itself is scattered across the country and around the world?
· What Isolation Does to Undocumented Immigrants →
According to academics, clinicians, and migrants themselves, isolation is a fundamental part of undocumented life in America.
· Margaret Meek Spencer obituary →
Her work always honoured what she called the “implicit skilled understanding” of teachers and aimed to make it part of official discussions of literacy.
The China Post
· History in the making as House is poised for proxy voting →
They are also split on how much aid to provide state and local governments and other parts of the response after earlier measures totaled almost $3 trillion.
The China Post
· In pandemic, using drones to drop medical supplies from sky →
Drones, said Yap, may be part of the solution.
The New York Times
· One of the Happiest Places in New York: The Plasma Donation Center →
A few days after my blood test, I found out that I was part of an elite group of about 12,000 New Yorkers who had produced high enough levels of antibodies to donate plasma.
· Badminton World Federation: Shuttlers to keep Tokyo ranking points earned before shutdown →
“We feel this is a fair solution for all athletes and it will be our first and main priority to conduct these tournaments as part of badminton’s adjusted return in the wake of Covid-19.”
· Twitter Can’t Change Who the President Is →
Nobody has any idea, and that’s a large part of the problem.