“Participate” in the news
|did not participate|
|eligible to participate|
|invited to participate|
|not to participate|
Publications and example sentences
· Rafael Nadal casts doubt over tennis’s return: ‘We should only come back when all players are able travel’ →
Spaniard admits he would not currently feel comfortable travelling to New York to participate in the US Open
· Looking Ahead By Learning From Past Bond Market Recoveries →
But it's important to remember: if you aren't invested, you don't get to participate when markets rebound - which can happen quickly, even when there's still a lot of uncertainty.
· State govt steps up tourism promotion via ‘Melaka eXcess’ app →
Commenting further, Jailani said among the tourism destinations participating in the campaign are Melaka Wonderland, Crocodile Park, River Cruise, Zoo Melaka, Taming Sari Tower, Mamee Jonker House and Toy Museum as well as Melaka Sentral and Panorama Melaka.
· Rohingya refugees running scared from coronvirus tests →
But Khalilur Rahman Khan, the government administrator of one camp block, said doctors told him refugees were reluctant to participate.
· Mida: Timely, critical for E&E companies in Malaysia to assess supply chain →
“To date, Mida is engaging 17 companies from manufacturing and services sectors namely E&E, Chemical and Advanced Materials, Transport, Machinery and Metal, Food Technology and Green Technology to participate in the Lighthouse Programme.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Thousands of Hongkongers defy police ban to commemorate Tiananmen Massacre victims at Victoria Park →
“The public are advised to stay at home and avoid travelling to crowded places or participating in prohibited gatherings.
· Delhi-NCR air quality: 57% people rate 'bad', 'very bad', says survey →
As many as 1,757 people from different backgrounds and age participated in the survey, which is a part of project “Saaf Hawa Aur Naagrik” (SHAN).
· General Electric: Losers Stay Losing →
The fact that General Electric's shares have not participated in the broad market recovery over the last two months is thus easily explained by the market's realistic views about General Electric's future.
The New York Times
· DealBook: Is This the Next Big Deal to Fall Apart? →
The teams that would participate — 16 teams in playoff positions in the rankings and six that were close to making them — would send essential personnel to live at the Disney resort, and play games in empty arenas.
· Heralding a new era in protein analytics →
When she participates in panel discussions, she emphasises improving the work-life balance.