Participation в новостях
|active participation||Активное участие|
|audience participation||Участие аудитории|
|participation rate||Уровень участия|
|political participation||Политическое участие|
|public participation||Участие общественности|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· CoinDCX raises $2.5 million in funding round led by Polychain Capital →
In a statement, the cryptocurrency exchange said the funding – which also had Coinbase Ventures’ participation – reinforces its efforts to push crypto adoption through dedicated campaigns.
The New York Times
· Classic Car Auctions Upended by Coronavirus →
Mr. Hagerty said, “This isn’t a goodbye,” expressing the feelings of most who put off Car Week participation until 2021.
· Today in Korean history →
2009 -- North Korea says it will no longer abide by the Korean War armistice and may retaliate militarily in response to the South's participation in a U.S.-led military drill, further raising tensions following its nuclear test.
· Germany stamps authority on Lufthansa with €9b lifeline →
· Square: Soon To $100/Share And Beyond →
The company states another potential risk in its latest 10K related to its participation in the Paycheck Protection Program.
· ISRO's love-hate relationship with private sector - A look back at history →
But big-time private participation with ISRO has often run into hurdles, one of the episodes is so big that, as a fallout, ISRO has started ‘physical distancing’ (pardon the pun) from its own flagship PSU Antrix.
· Germany takes Lufthansa stake in landmark $15b bailout →
Under the bailout package, details of which were earlier reported by Reuters, the government will also inject 5.7 billion euros in non-voting capital, known as a silent participation.
· Why smart investors are buying gold in midst of Covid →
In many parts of the world, gold ETFs have witnessed positive participation as central banks continued to lower interest rates and adopt an accommodative monetary policy stance to support growth.
· Lufthansa says Germany approves stabilization package →
The coupon on the silent participation starts with 4per cent and rises to 9.5per cent by 2027.
· The Arrival Of The 'Unavoidable Pension Crisis' →
The problem compounds as the labor-force participation for the prime-age working group of 25-54 years of age declines due to the economic shutdown.