“Partner” in the news
|became a partner|
Publications and example sentences
Hong Kong Free Press
· Is yellow the new black? Why Hong Kong’s pro-democracy protesters targeted I.T fashion group →
Protesters weren’t retaliating to anything the avant-garde Japanese label and Paris fashion week regular Comme des Garçons had done itself, but instead, protesters were targeting the label’s local partner – the I.T group, and specifically one of its founders Sham Kar Wai, as this thread details, due to his attendance at a police officer dinner earlier this year.
· Annuar Musa: Umno, allies not swayed by leaked recording of Bersatu leader discussing posts as enticement →
KUALA LUMPUR, May 31 — Umno and its partners have no issues with leaked recordings purportedly from a Bersatu supreme council meeting prior to the February political crisis, said Tan Sri Annuar Musa.
The Japan Times
· With fact checks, Twitter takes on a new kind of task →
Nor is it partnering with independent fact-checking organizations, as Facebook and Google have, to outsource the debunking of viral posts flagged by users.
The Japan Times
· ‘Back in the game’: SpaceX ship blasts off with two astronauts →
NASA plans to rely in part on commercial partners as it pursues it next goals: sending astronauts back to the moon within a few years, and on to Mars in the 2030s.
The China Post
· Goodell: ‘Tragic events’ call for ‘urgent need for action’ →
“We embrace that responsibility and are committed to continuing the important work to address these systemic issues together with our players, clubs and partners.”
· Japan keeps mum on S. Korea's call to lift trade curbs as deadline looms →
Japan also removed South Korea from its list of trusted partners.
· Cheniere, Caretrust among names mentioned positively in Barron's →
Cheniere Energy Partners (NYSEMKT:CQP) is a stock worth buying, Barron's said in its weekly edition.
· 4 ways to lift up others during these uncertain times →
LIFT Labs is the front door for global startup founders looking to partner with or get feedback from Comcast NBCUniversal.