|became a partner||パートナーになった|
· Global Partners LP (GLP) CEO Eric Slifka on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Global Partners LP (NYSE:GLP) Q2 2020 Earnings Conference Call August 6, 2020 10:00 AM ET
· Crypto Chartbook: An Insular Tahiti →
You don't only need partners in crime for the hard periods.
· Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) CEO, Steven Tanger on Q 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
First is maximizing rent collections, second is providing support to our retailer partners as they manage their store reopenings while ensuring the shopping experience is a safety focused, organized and fun experience for our many loyal shoppers, third is accelerating our leasing efforts to fill vacant stores with a combination of new permanent, short term and pop-up stores.
· Money Stuff: It’s a Good and Bad Time for IPOs →
Gurley, a venture capital partner at Benchmark, is the most notable current critic of IPO pricing, but he is far from alone; a lot of venture capitalists and some tech founders share his view that banks are too cozy with investors and not cozy enough with issuers, that they systematically underprice IPOs to make investors happy and leave money on the table for issuers.
· Dozens feared dead after boat capsizes off Mauritania coast →
“UNHCR & IOM along with authorities & partners are trying to step up efforts to prevent such tragedies, but traffickers keep lying to their clients,” Cochetel wrote in the tweet.
· Anthony Joshua told not to make same sparring mistakes with Kubrat Pulev fight date close →
But for the rematch, Joshua used the likes of Bryant Jennings, Andrew Tabiti and Timothy Moten as his sparring partners.
· Noble Corporation plc (NE) CEO Robert Eifler on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are very encouraged by the support we've been shown by our bondholders and our banking partners in coming to this consensual agreement to recapitalize that balance sheet, which will be implemented through a voluntary Chapter 11 process.
· NAACP launches new civil rights and education initiative with University of Kentucky →
“These scholars will partner with students, educators, and communities to document the experiences of those facing educational disparities and use research to shape public policy,” Johnson said in a statement.
· These psychologist moms are researching parents’ pandemic stress, and sharing results in real time →
Fittingly for a coronavirus-era project, the partners have only really ever spoken on Zoom.
· 48 hours left on early-bird savings to Buy Disrupt 2020 →
“Disrupt was a great place to look for potential partners beyond our blockchain world.