|new party||Yeni parti|
|party leader||Parti lideri|
|party members||Parti üyeleri|
|political party||Siyasi parti|
|third party||Üçüncü parti|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Sport in England to restart behind closed doors from 1 June, says government →
In the Football League this latest step could well see the Championship follow the top flight and return the following weekend with further talks between parties scheduled this week.
· More online leaks tonight as Dr Mahathir vs Muhyiddin factions tussle on social media →
KUALA LUMPUR, May 30 — A photograph depicting Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad seated together with political party leaders has been making waves and sparked debate on whether the former prime minister did really abandon Pakatan Harapan (PH).
The New York Times
· What Top Conservatives Are Saying About George Floyd and Police Brutality →
Casting itself as the upholder of law-and-order has been a perennial Republican Party strategy in times of racial disharmony and social unrest, from the 1967 riots in Detroit and Newark to Ferguson, Mo., in 2014.
· Cabin fever: why people are going wild for custom garden rooms →
“We use it all year round – as an office, somewhere to read, or for children’s parties,” says Rachel.
The New York Times
· The Rich Love India’s Lockdown. For the Poor It’s Another Story. →
They posted odes to recipe sharing, Netflix, Zoom cocktail parties, the clear view of the sky and moon as the smog lifted over an idle nation.
· Mainstream parties make ‘fragile’ pact against far-right National Rally in France’s Perpignan →
In withdrawing from the contest on Saturday morning, the Green candidate left it a two-horse race for Perpignan, between the National Rally (RN) contender Louis Aliot – a former companion of the party’s leader Marine Le Pen – and longstanding mayor Jean-Marc Pujol of the conservative Republicans.
· In this swing state, Latino Democrats want Biden to fight against Trump's 'socialist' attacks →
“But it’s also difficult in the current Democratic Party to push back on socialism,” said Wilson, pointing out Sanders and other legislators who represent the party's left wing.
· Bring on the CoronaCorps →
All parties involved would need to adjust their expectations—financial and otherwise—but that is what a global crisis requires.
· China's 'nervous' Xi Jinping risks new cold war, last British governor of Hong Kong says →
Chinese president Xi Jinping is so nervous about the position of the Communist Party that he is risking a new Cold War and imperilling Hong Kong's position as Asia's pre-eminent financial hub, the last British governor of the territory said.
· On my radar: Tim Burgess's cultural highlights →
The Charlatans singer on lightsaber exercise routines with his son, getting Prefab Sprout on his Twitter listening party and Louis Theroux’s podcast