Party trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|new party||Bữa tiệc mới|
|party leader||Lãnh đạo đảng|
|party members||Đảng viên|
|political party||Đảng chính trị|
|third party||Bên thứ ba|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Denali rallies on deal with Biogen in Parkinson's disease →
The parties will co-commercialize the products in the U.S. and China while Biogen will commercialize in the rest of the world.
· Guinea ruling party asks president to run for third term →
Guinea's ruling party on Thursday urged President Alpha Conde to seek a third term in elections due this year, a scenario that has sparked clashes in the West African state.
· Election 2020 live updates: Trump heading to Ohio while Biden addresses Latino leaders →
The bitter GOP primary to replace retiring Sen. Lamar Alexander ends Thursday as Tennessee Republicans cast final ballots in an election that became an intraparty civil war, dividing national party figures like President Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas) over which of the two leading candidates was a better Trump ally.
The China Post
· Joe Biden launches new national ad aimed at Black Americans →
But Black Americans, who form one of the party’s most loyal voting blocs, have been hit doubly hard by the COVID-19 pandemic — they have died from the virus at disproportionate rates across the country, and they’ve borne the brunt of its economic fallout.
· US election 2020: Series of progressive candidates oust Democrat establishment figures in primaries →
Ms Bush is the fifth left-wing Democrat to oust an incumbent member of congress from her party since the start of Trump's presidency – including three this year – and her victory came as a welcome jolt for liberal activists working to challenge entrenched Democrats.
· ‘See you in court’: ACLU files nearly 400 cases versus Trump →
He worries that the organization is aligning too closely with the Democratic Party and is now less willing than in the past to support unpopular causes, such as the free-speech rights of far-right activists.
· The best things to do — virtually and in person — while quarantined in the D.C. area →
Some venues have moved their trivia nights and dance parties online, while theaters have opened virtual screening rooms.
· Apartment and condo communities get inventive to keep residents safe and connected during the pandemic →
“We slammed the brakes on the rooftop gatherings, canceled our speaker series and parties, and immediately limited maintenance to emergencies to limit the transmission of the virus between residents and staff.”
· Worried parents have become an easy target for online misinformation in this pandemic →
So many of us keep looking for answers that the parent internet has started to feel like one giant search party, everyone scrolling for the story, the argument, the expert opinion, the statistic, or the new data that will help us clarify the “right” thing to do.
· UK says 50 million face masks it bought might not be safe →
Opposition parties are calling for an urgent investigation into the way personal protective equipment was acquired.