Party trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|new party||Bữa tiệc mới|
|party leader||Lãnh đạo đảng|
|party members||Đảng viên|
|political party||Đảng chính trị|
|third party||Bên thứ ba|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Brave new word: Pandating: coronavirus and the language of love →
Before the pandemic, Japanese singles on the hunt for a spouse would often trade flirtatious glances at parties and other events set up by dating agencies.
The New York Times
· Biden vs. Trump: Live 2020 Election Updates →
With Tommy Tuberville defeating Jeff Sessions to be the party’s Senate nominee in Alabama, Republicans are now focusing on two closely watched races next door.
· Former city councilman enters Delaware mayoral race →
Former City Councilman Justen Wright, a Democrat, filed Tuesday to challenge Wilmington Mayor Mike Purzycki for the party’s primary scheduled to be held in September, The Delaware News Journal reported.
· Test and trace: Boris Johnson and Sir Keir Starmer's explosive exchange – video →
The prime minister was confronted on this statement by the leader of the Labour party, Sir Keir Starmer, who said the 'rhetoric of a stunning success is obviously not true'.
· Philip Hammond U-turn: Ex-Chancellor becomes Saudi adviser after swipe at 'radical' Tories →
Last year, Mr Hammond did not attend the Conservative Party conference for the first time in 35 years, as he claimed the party he first joined was “suffering a convulsion that makes it – for now at least – unrecognisable to me”.
· New York Times moving some Hong Kong staff over security law →
But Beijing’s new security law has sent a chill through the city because its broad wording criminalises some political speech and ramps up Communist Party control.
· Congress attempts fresh outreach to Sachin Pilot, but terms and conditions apply →
In a press conference, Congress spokesperson Randeep Singh Surjewala said that senior party leaders told him to come to Jaipur and resolve the issue at the legislators’ meet but he would not listen.
· Down but not out: Can Sachin Pilot still turn the tables on Ashok Gehlot in Rajasthan? →
The impression that Gehlot has created is that there is no threat to the government, the party leadership was solidly backing him and Sachin Pilot had been punished for his misadventures.
· Boris savaged by Speaker for PMQs blunder moments after brutal underwear jibe at Starmer →
Sir Lindsay Hoyle told off the Prime Minister as he intervened moments after Mr Johnson hit out at Labour Party leader Keir Starmer over his coronavirus stance.
· Top 10 books about recovery →
Animals by Emma Jane UnsworthSome of the closest friendships are forged in the crucible of hard partying.