|passenger service||Yolcu servisi|
|passenger services||Yolcu hizmetleri|
|passenger traffic||Yolcu trafiği|
|passenger train||Yolcu treni|
|passenger trains||Yolcu trenleri|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Six crew onboard livestock vessel docked at Fremantle Port test positive for coronavirus →
The debacle comes as the final passenger from the Artania cruise ship was released from hospital in recent days after around 80 of the German-based cruise ship's crew and holiday-makers were struck down with the virus while the vessel was moored at Fremantle Port.
· Hong Kong airport to resume limited transit services →
Hong Kong's airport was ranked the largest air cargo hub and the fourth largest international passenger centre in 2019 by the Airports Council International, handling 4.8 million metric tonnes of cargo and over 71 million international passengers.
The Japan Times
· Branson’s Virgin Orbit fails on first rocket launch attempt →
Virgin Galactic is preparing to begin flights carrying passengers into the lower reaches of space from southern New Mexico.
The New York Times
· Live Coronavirus News Updates and Analysis →
Most passenger planes today fly virtually empty, but when Virgin Atlantic flight VS251 landed at Heathrow Airport near London on a cloudy afternoon late last month, most of its 258 seats were occupied.
· (2nd LD) Club-linked virus cases still on rise ahead of further school reopening →
Mandatory mask use will also be applied to air passengers starting Wednesday, regardless of their flights.
· 'No mask, no ride' policy goes smoothly on buses, taxis →
Starting Tuesday, bus and taxi drivers can limit or refuse to offer rides to passengers who are not wearing masks as part of the government's tightened quarantine measures against the new coronavirus.
· BorgWarner: A Tier 1 Auto Supplier Undervalued Based On SOTP Valuation →
Either way, diesel isn’t expected to go away anytime soon and it's popular with commercial and heavy passenger cars like SUV and trucks, which are expected to account for 50% of passenger car production by 2023.
· Eco-friendly cars to take up 90 pct of public-owned automobiles by 2030 →
South Korea, which has been especially expressing keen interests in hydrogen fuel cell cars, plans to increase the accumulated number of hydrogen passenger cars here to 15,158 units by the end of this year.
· (LEAD) Club-linked virus cases still on rise ahead of further school reopenings →
Mandatory mask use will be also applied to air passengers starting Wednesday, regardless of their flights.
· Singapore cuts growth forecast again amid Covid-19 fallout, expects economy to shrink 4-7pc in 2020 →
The transport and storage sector also contracted by 8.1 per cent year-on-year, due to a steep decline in air passengers travelling through Changi Airport.