|passenger service||Yolcu servisi|
|passenger services||Yolcu hizmetleri|
|passenger traffic||Yolcu trafiği|
|passenger train||Yolcu treni|
|passenger trains||Yolcu trenleri|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Lockdown rules: what is allowed in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland →
Taxi services are operating, subject to advice such as passengers sitting in the back left-hand seat if travelling alone.
· UK car industry pushes for scrappage scheme to help buy new petrol and diesel vehicles →
While passengers on rail, bus and other public transport are a small fraction of pre-crisis numbers – between 5% to 20% – road traffic is already back at around 70% of normal levels.
· Current affairs heavyweight has maintained its clout →
To see crew members staging birthday celebrations and passengers partying at such close quarters, as the virus was spreading through confined spaces, was appalling, as were the testimonies of travellers about how their queries about safety were batted aside with hollow assurances.
· Coronavirus in Assam: 48 fresh COVID-19 cases; tally reaches 1,561 →
Meanwhile, a repatriation flight carrying 37 passengers from Russia under the Vande Bharat Mission landed at the Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport in Guwahati well past midnight, an Airport Authority of India (AAI) spokesperson said.
· UK travel quarantine 'vital to avoid second coronavirus wave' →
On arrival in the UK, passengers will need to provide travel details and contact information.
· S. Korea's self-driving upstarts take on tech giants →
For now, under South Korean law a safety driver has to sit behind the wheel, poised to intervene if necessary -- they do so at least once a day on average -- leaving space for two passengers.
The Japan Times
· Japan Airlines eyes halving summer bonuses due to coronavirus →
Japan Airlines saw a 98 percent plunge in the number of international passengers in April from a year earlier to 16,039 due to the pneumonia-causing virus.
· Imported car sales up 19 pct in May despite pandemic →
Imported brands accounted for 17 percent of South Korea's passenger vehicle market in the January-April period, up from 15 percent a year ago.
· Equity fund alliance ups stake in Korean Air parent firm →
Korean Air has suspended more than 90 percent of its flights on international routes since March as countries have strengthened entry restrictions on incoming passengers.
· Protests show no sign of fading more than a week after the death of George Floyd →
Sections of Manhattan's iconic Grand Central Terminal were boarded up Tuesday as shops and restaurants closed and only passengers were allowed to be there.