Passenger trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|passenger service||Dịch vụ hành khách|
|passenger services||Dịch vụ hành khách|
|passenger traffic||Lưu lượng hành khách|
|passenger train||Tàu chở khách|
|passenger trains||Tàu chở khách|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Holidays: Bag a half-price plane ticket to Greece with this easy move - but be quick →
“If you travel to Greece, you will need to complete a Passenger Locator Form at least 48 hours before travel.
· Go-Ahead Group Plc: Oversold On Sectoral Worries →
It's worth noting that some of its train operations, for example Southeastern, are loathed by many passengers and come in for regular criticism.
· Delta CEO: Trump administration should issue mask mandate for air travel →
The big picture: Delta already requires passengers to wear masks during its flights, but Bastian says it can be difficult to enforce that directive if passengers refuse — and he's not sure if other airlines would be on board.
· London City takes off as a ‘summer-sun’ airport →
The resumption from the Docklands airport coincided with the ending of the quarantine requirement for passengers from key European nations to the UK – though not from Portugal or, for Scottish travellers, from Spain.
· Coronavirus: Boris Johnson considering enforcing 'stricter' rules on mandatory face masks in shops →
Passengers on public transport are already required to cover their mouths and noses to limit the chance of spreading coronavirus, but the UK government has so far stopped short of following Scotland by requiring the use of masks in retail premises south of the border.
· Coronavirus: Planes are ‘relatively safe’ due to powerful air filters, says WHO expert →
Many travellers have the misconception that they are more likely to get ill after a flight because they presume the “same air”, carrying every passenger’s sniffle, sneeze or cough, is getting recycled and pumped around the aircraft.
· Rise in truck sales boost China's auto sector →
Sales of trucks, vans and other commercial vehicles increased 63% Y/Y, while sales of passenger vehicles rose only 1.8%.
· ‘Covid cover’ offered by Tui, Britain’s biggest holiday company →
Britain’s biggest holiday company is seeking to reassure prospective customers by offering cover for passengers against coronavirus-related problems.
· American Airlines May Scrub Boeing 737 MAX Orders →
American said that as of July 1 it had stopped restricting the number of seats sold on flights, dropping the limits on passenger loads implemented as social distancing measures against the coronavirus pandemic.
· EastEnders spoilers: Ian Beale's fate 'confirmed' as incriminating evidence revealed →
What the passengers didn’t realise was the voyage was doomed as Phil Mitchell’s (Steve McFadden) feud with Keanu Taylor (Danny Walters) came to a head, with their fight resulting in the catalyst behind the crash.