Patron в новостях
|became a patron||Стал покровителем|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Terengganu eateries get nod for dine-in →
“However, the operators are required to comply with the standard operating procedure (SOP) set by the Ministry of Health such as social distancing, recording the names and phone numbers of their patrons, and to have their premises disinfected.
· Tracing the lost London venues that helped launch Amy Winehouse, Hendrix and punk →
It also included an in-house fashion store or ‘Boutick’ where patrons could buy Swinging 60s clothing.
· Book-loving judge interested in 'humanities and inhumanities' →
He joined the Friends of the State Library, becoming its chairman, and was a generous patron of the library’s foundation.
· Victorian government scrambling to contain coronavirus outbreak in Melbourne's north west →
State authorities are scrambling to track the source of a coronavirus outbreak that has infected 13 people from two households in Keilor Downs, as cafes, pubs and restaurants across the state prepare to welcome patrons back on Monday.
· 'Vibe might be off': Here's what's opening from Monday, and how things will be different →
General rules about gatherings at homes or public spaces remain the same (five and 10 people maximum, respectively), but restaurants, pubs and cafes will be allowed to host 50 patrons - although they can only take group bookings of a maximum of 10 people.
· Life after circuit breaker — retail, entertainment and leisure won’t be the same again →
For patrons who are still not keen to enter the store but want to consult the chain’s beauty advisers, the spokesperson said it has launched a Virtual Consultation Service where customers can call in regarding any of their make-up, skincare, haircare or fragrance queries.
· Japanese bathhouses awash with post-lockdown customers →
With the lifting of a nationwide state of emergency over the virus, Japan’s onsen — large bathhouses where patrons bathe naked in a series of warm pools and tubs — are gradually reopening.
· NSW government dumps Olympic stadium redevelopment as Covid-19 restrictions set to ease →
The announcement will come a day before NSW seeks to boost its flailing economy by further loosening the lockdown restrictions introduced at the height of the pandemic, including increasing the number of patrons allowed at venues from 10 to 50 and allowing regional travel for the first time since March.
The New York Times
· ‘They’re Just Doing Whatever They Want.’ Few Masks Are Seen as Beach Town Reopens. →
At Flashback Old Time Photos, where patrons don vintage-looking costumes to pose for portraits against faux-historical backdrops the only masks offered were for customers who wanted to dress like cowboy bank robbers.