· SKF Looks Undervalued For A Short-Cycle Play, But There Are Some Issues →
SKF's second quarter results weren't that far out of line with underlying end-market performance, but SKF missed on the top line when many peers beat.
· Cimarex Energy Co. (XEC) CEO Tom Jorden on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I mean I guess it's fair to say that this wasn't as big of a leap for you as for some of your peers, given your historical returns, focus and dividend yield.
The New York Times
· The Coronavirus Is New, but Your Immune System Might Still Recognize It →
Children, who share lots of germs with their peers, might be good candidates for this hypothetical scenario.
· SDY: High Dividend With A Price →
The ETF is underperforming against its peers and the broader market.
· Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) CEO - on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Net debt year-end 2020 being flat year-over-year is unique among global energy peers.
· Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The decline that you saw in commercial aero in the quarter, 36% I know is different across different businesses, But overall, it was much better than pretty much all your peers, your supplier peers that saw a bigger decline and are calling for destocking to go on now for several quarters.
· Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) CEO Bill Heissenbuttel on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Obviously, that's the real sweet spot for us here at Royal Gold just given our size versus the peer group.
· Ball Corporation (BLL) CEO John Hayes on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
To bolster the growing demand for aluminum packaging and true circularity we recently published our peer reviewed lifecycle assessments and biennial sustainability report.
· Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) CEO Matt Meloy on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So Permian volumes held up better than what we would have thought and better than some of your peers.
· Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC) CEO Roy Gori on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our target is to achieve top quartile employee engagement compared to global financial services and insurance peers.