|triggers the perception||知覚を引き起こす|
· 57% worried of high-priced COVID-19 treatment in private hospitals, says survey →
The survey conducted by LocalCircles, a community social media platform, received around 40,000 responses on five questions related to public perception of government and private hospitals for COVID-19 treatment.
· These vote by mail lawsuits could help decide presidential election →
Despite a perception that mail-in voting benefits Democrats, new research from the Institute for Economic Policy Research at Stanford University shows that while vote-by-mail does tend to increase overall voter turnout, it does not affect either party’s share of turnout.
· Netflix comedy 'Space Force' shows real military branch's struggle to be taken seriously →
It didn’t help shake that perception when the official symbol unveiled in January bore a noticeable resemblance to a logo from “Star Trek.”
The New York Times
· Wealthy Fliers Worried About Coronavirus Turn to Private Jet Service →
Mr. Fossati’s stance illustrates a change from just a few months ago: The wealthiest are less concerned about the perception of flying privately.
· The Wet AMD Gene Therapy Race - Adverum Biotechnologies Vs. Regenxbio →
Unless there is a perception that other products of the same class offer a benefit, they often continue to use the first in class product.
· The truth about retread tyres ― Michael Hutt →
So, what’s the difference and why are perceptions here so negative?
· Trump announced US withdrawal from the WHO. It’s unclear if he can do that. →
Put together, Trump is making the global coronavirus response harder to coordinate, has possibly ignited a congressional firestorm, and almost surely worsened the world’s perceptions of America.
· 'I am unable to say much': anger simmers as Timor bugging hearing goes ahead in secret →
“To maintain separation of powers there should never be, or be the perception of, executive interference in the role of lawyers representing their clients and their clients’ interests.”
· Key decision awaits new intel chief over release of Flynn call →
They said some Trump officials are concerned that releasing full records of all the Flynn calls would be damaging for Flynn and create political headaches for the administration, while others have expressed concern that a piecemeal, selective release could create the perception that intelligence is being politicized.
· Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) CEO Charlie Scharf presents at Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
My perception of the company in some ways was very much what I found and in -- but in other places there have been some surprises.