|triggers the perception||知覚を引き起こす|
· Samsung's help in COVID-19 battle helps heir's image ahead of trial →
Regardless of the personal outcome of that trial, the longer-term perceptions of chaebols may hinge on Lee's promise to corporatise Samsung.
· Electric Vehicle Subsidies Are Unsustainable →
If this perception changes, Tesla sales could take a dive.
· VMware, Inc. (VMW) CEO Patrick Gelsinger at Bank of America 2020 Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
Initially, we thought that the cloud is dilutive to on-prem, dilutive to VMware business overall, but then you have turned that perception around very nicely.
· Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Management Presents at Bank of America Securities Global Tech Conference (Transcript) →
And how much of this is just perception in terms of the impact versus reality in terms of the impact on your industry?
· NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) Presents at 4th Annual Needham Automotive Tech Day Conference (Transcript) →
We have our DRIVE AV, which is the autonomous vehicle stack that's doing all the sensing, perception, mapping, localization and task planning.
The New York Times
· Teaching Ideas and Resources to Help Students Make Sense of the George Floyd Protests →
How do you think that may have affected perception of the events and their meaning?
· For more equitable startup funding, the "money behind the money" needs to be accountable, too →
Still, the bigger obstacle is really perception: investors won’t say so publicly, but many don’t buy the argument that diversity generates returns.
· Delta will extend social distancing through Sept. 30 →
The move is part of a longer-term bet that CEO Ed Bastian has highlighted to investors: Consumers' perceptions of safety will be instrumental in reviving more routine travel, and they will be willing to pay a premium for comfort.
· Campbell Soup Company (CPB) CEO Mark Clouse on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These advertising spots have been very effective for us and have driven strong base velocity lifts while on air, while also increasing brand perception and relevance.
· Wyatt Cenac's police-focused 'Problem Areas' is now streaming for free on YouTube →
It begins with a list of headlines about police murdering black people for absolutely no reason other than a false perception of threat.