Perception в новостях
|depth perception||Восприятие глубины|
|human perception||Человеческое восприятие|
|public perception||Общественное мнение|
|triggers the perception||Вызывает восприятие|
|visual perception||Визуальное восприятие|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· The officer who stood by as George Floyd died is Asian American. We need to talk about that. →
“This perception dilutes and dismisses the urgent need for more resources and support for Southeast Asian American refugee communities, and it hides the systemic barriers our families have been forced to overcome for the last 45 years.”
· Police try to defuse George Floyd tensions by locking arms with angry protesters →
Bill Bratton, a senior law enforcement analyst for MSNBC who led the police departments in Boston, New York and Los Angeles, said shows of solidarity with demonstrators can help change the perception of the police.
· Protestors leave mark around White House as Trump hunkers down →
The number 12 has become a phrase intended to express frustration with police officers and a perception of abuse of their power.
· Rocket boost for Tesla →
So does Elon Musk's success or lack thereof at SpaceX have any bearing on the market's perception of Tesla?
· To Compete with China, the US Needs a Better Narrative Than a ‘New Cold War’ →
So far, polls have shown that the American people have not yet bought into the characterization of China as an enemy, though perceptions are shifting.
· Nutanix - The Conference Call Script Was Positive, The Reaction Of The Audience Less So →
Thursday, however, I thought the disconnect between the reality of the company’s performance and investor perceptions may have reached an apogee.
· The Monetary Death Spiral Is Accelerating →
“This strengthens our reasoning that economic inequality perceptions enhance the feeling that society is breaking down … fueling a desire for a leader who will restore order (by whatever means necessary),” the authors conclude.
The New York Times
· How Zane Lowe Became Pop’s Unofficial Therapist →
You know how I feel about your perception of music and how it effects people and the world.”
· A public servant pay freeze is just the first shot in a long war →
The facts do not support the popular perception that NSW public sector wages have already been severely squeezed.
· China’s Clandestine Gamble in the Philippines →
Some of these issues include the limited hiring of Filipinos by gaming operators, the non-payment of taxes, minimal contribution to the domestic economy, the role of organized crime in trafficking workers, corruption in the processing of work permits, the security threat posed by the proliferation of Chinese-dominated gaming centers, and the popular perception that the Duterte government is promoting POGOs at the expense of other industries.