|able to perform||実行できる|
|continued to perform||実行し続けた|
|did not perform||実行しませんでした|
|invited to perform||実行するように招待|
· Mission 2022: Arvind Kejriwal to overhaul Aam Aadmi Party's Delhi unit with eye on municipal polls →
He said the party will give new responsibilities to those who performed well in the assembly elections held earlier this year.
· All The Chatter Regarding Gold Is Overwhelmingly Positive. That Makes Me Cautious →
In truth, I have been surprised just how well gold has performed.
· Brown 'needed' to be dropped: Shaw →
Coach Rhyce Shaw on Tuesday wouldn't guarantee his return for Wednesday evening's clash against Geelong at the Gabba, having been impressed with how Majak Daw and a young forward line had performed in booting 19 goals in a 79-point thumping of the Adelaide Crows on Saturday.
· Dribbles: Davis goes full throttle, and now maybe Lakers can take it easy →
That is, as long as Davis performs like the superstar he is.
The New York Times
· Seth Meyers: After TikTok, Trump Could Ban Candy Crush →
Foster the People will perform on Tuesday’s “Late Night With Seth Meyers.”
· Banks' deferred loans hit $274b as more borrowers pause payments →
APRA said the majority of these loans returned to performing status.
· Forgotten Jordan Henderson moment proved Liverpool fans wrong as Klopp chat importance underlined →
The Football Writers’ Association (FWA) Player of the Year for 2019/20 ended the campaign with an injury, but was still able to perform his trademark shuffle during the title celebrations.
· Freshpet's (FRPT) CEO Billy Cyr on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
If you look at the year-to-date results, you can get a clearer view of how we are performing.
· Disabled Gaza couple make dolls to give their children 'decent life' →
They also charged about 20 shekels (around $6) each to send actors to perform at events.
· Sensex, Nifty add to opening gains; Tata Consumer Products and Mindtree hit fresh 52-week high →
Omaxe and Persistent were the worst performing stocks on BSE 500 down 5% and 4%, respectively.