Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Police officer failed to circulate CCTV images of acid attack suspect who went on to kill woman →
“Had this acid attack in March 2017 been investigated properly at the time, Webster the alleged perpetrator would have been dealt with and may not have been free to carry out the horrific attack in June 2017 on Jo and she may still be with us,” they said.
· Grand jury indicts Jeffrey Beier for murder of girlfriend Charlene Voight, who went missing from Littleton, Colorado in 2016 →
“I will do everything in my power to bring a perpetrator to justice.
· Domestic abuse services bracing for ‘tsunami’ of victims coming forward as lockdown eases →
For many, being isolated from friends and family is a tactic already used by their perpetrator to control and abuse them and although restrictions may start to ease, for many women, lockdown is far from over.
· The charges against former Minnesota police officer Derek Chauvin, explained →
First-degree murder also typically requires “premeditation,” while second-degree murder more often applies to crimes of passion where the perpetrator suddenly develops a murderous intent.
· Bangladesh arrests alleged human traffic chief after Libya killings →
Bangladesh has urged Libya's UN-backed government to probe the killings, punish the perpetrators and compensate the victims.
· What is Antifa, the group Trump wants to designate as a terrorist organisation? →
“The violent actions of people calling themselves Antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation,” it read, “and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.
· After night of 'significant damage,' D.C. Mayor Bowser imposes earlier curfew, to begin at 7 p.m ET →
The department is not done making arrests, he said, and police can use the city's CCTV system and government-owned cameras to identify perpetrators.
· 'Palestinian lives matter': Israeli police killing of autistic man draws US comparison →
Therefore, existing Israeli law enforcement mechanisms are designed to protect the perpetrators of this violence – not their victims.”
· Families are major source of abuse for gay women, trans people, says report →
LONDON, June 1 — Family members are often the main perpetrators of abuse against lesbians, bisexual women and transgender people, according to a major global report published today.
The New York Times
· ‘Please, I Don’t Have Insurance’: Businesses Plead With Protesters →
Regardless of who the perpetrators were, many store owners said they felt like the victims of misplaced aggression.