|during the persecution||Zulüm sırasında|
|escape persecution||Zulümden kurtulmak|
|political persecution||Politik zulüm|
|religious persecution||Dini zulüm|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Hong Kong activists charged for taking part in Tiananmen vigil →
The police’s suppression and ban on the June 4 assembly is completely driven by politics,” the Alliance said in a statement, adding that they do not fear political persecution.
· End of the world: What the Bible said must happen before the Second Coming of Jesus Christ →
DON'T MISS:Is coronavirus punishment for Christian persecution?
· New movies to stream this week: ‘Red Penguins,’ ‘Out Stealing Horses’ and more →
Set against the backdrop of Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte’s murderous war on drugs and persecution of those who report on it, the film plays out, at times, like a thriller.
· Farewell Iker Casillas, the saint who brought us saves, tears and clashes →
Of course not every day was a good one and like many saints, Casillas became a victim of persecution.
· Hamilton and the unsung labors of wives →
Silences may be strategic, as perhaps was the case with Jeanne de Lartigue, wife of Baron de Montesquieu and a devout Calvinist living during a time of intense Calvinist persecution by the French state.
· A long list of US-China disputes →
It then put 11 Chinese companies suspected of taking part in persecution on a blacklist, limiting their access to American technologies and products.
· Wole Soyinka protests imprisonment of Nigerian humanist Mubarak Bala →
A group of UN human rights experts have called on Nigeria to release Bala, saying that his arrest and detention “amounts to persecution of non-believers in Nigeria”.
· Meet David: born in France, raised in Belgium, facing removal to the DRC →
On Benkhelifa’s advice, David decided to apply for asylum, based on the persecution he would face in the DRC because of his sexuality.