· Government of India bans WeTransfer file sharing website in the interest of national security →
The ban comes amid the coronavirus outbreak when more and more people have been forced to stay cooped up inside their homes.
· Easing proof for violent crime would bring legal 'turmoil', court told →
Now Ms Judd wants to lower the standard so prosecutors would have to prove an accused person was “possibly” aware their actions would cause serious harm, rather than “probably”.
The China Post
· The Latest: India climbs to 7th biggest outbreak in world →
The new coronavirus causes mild or moderate symptoms for most people.
· Intuit Bets Big On AI →
First, it is working to connect people to experts on its platform using TurboTax Live and QuickBooks Live.
The China Post
· AP FACT CHECK: Trump spars with Twitter on voting, protests →
TRUMP: “For all of the political hacks out there, if I hadn’t done my job well, & early, we would have lost 1 1/2 to 2 Million People, as opposed to the 100,000 plus that looks like will be the number.” — tweet Tuesday, before the toll of known deaths passed 100,000.
· 'Bahubali' PM couldn't face Coronavirus, pushed country into distress': Kapil Saibal →
Sibal said that the government’s social distancing with the people has increased to an extent that it does not know what’s unfolding at ground zero and how to address the problems faced by the people, especially the poor.
· How Indians are coping with the lockdown, a view from the lens of social media →
While this has always existed, we do see an increase in the number of updates from government bodies and people alike.
· 'I'm worried I'm not going to get a job': meet the corona class of 2020 →
The “corona class of 2020” will be the most exposed age group to the likely unemployment surge caused by the Covid-19 crisis, leading to fears of a “dole queue future” for young people, the Resolution Foundation thinktank warned this month.
· What we will miss most about life in lockdown →
As governments around the world begin to ease lockdown, people in Africa and the Middle East tell us what they will miss most about life in self-isolation
· Apple 13in MacBook Pro review 2020: going out on a high? →
But for most people, the cheaper two-port machine is bettered by the MacBook Air of a similar price.